Mod Ren'Py Fashion Business - Gallery Mod [Ep. 3 v6][scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
why do I keep getting notifications from this post still lol. Guys he's not going to update this mod.

Why?

because there's already a person releasing gallery updates. If you go to the fashion business post and tap on "gallery mod" on the "extras" section. It takes you to a post from a user named "Niv-Mizzet the Firemind"

You have to wait for that person to update the file "nm_gallery_viewer.zip"
because as you can see, that person makes achievement viewer, its not the same as scene gallery

secondly, we are well aware of that scrappy abandoned this project, but there is some other hero who continues his job

and lastly, you can always click that ''unwatch'' button and disable notifications of this thread ^^

Also, thank you sttrt52 !

mr_nanox

Dec 5, 2021
why do I keep getting notifications from this post still lol. Guys he's not going to update this mod.

Why?

because there's already a person releasing gallery updates. If you go to the fashion business post and tap on "gallery mod" on the "extras" section. It takes you to a post from a user named "Niv-Mizzet the Firemind"

You have to wait for that person to update the file "nm_gallery_viewer.zip"
Because the other version is more like "achievement viewer"
While this version is more like "true galery unlocker". You don't have to unlock the scene to see it.

Last edited:

sttrt52

Aug 9, 2019
I know That you have updated the mod but you updated it before the came out and the other that was posted yesterday unlocked the extra content for V12 and not V13 and it didn't work with the last update,that's why I said if you can update the mod with the extra scenes.
There is no extra scenes only extra content, when you have a choice with tag extra, there is no need in update.

Reactions: Knight of the Dawn
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes