Unity Completed Fatal Countdown - immoral List of Desires [v1.0] [Secret Garden]

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

TheNPC

Jun 20, 2023
How'd you miss Netorare tag with this one?

That preview, and the dev notes make it obvious bruv...

edit: Unless the blonde (in preview) isn't an LI?
You got it, the blonde (together with the black hair one) in the preview is just a random. LI are the two on the cover.

Larclaimer

Nov 1, 2019
welp if you really want pushing the netorare
you the one who technically NTRing your dead brother by fucking her fiance, no ?
regardless it just GoR

SomeoneIsHere

Feb 4, 2020
you have to go to save file folder C:\Users\.....\AppData\LocalLow\Playmeow\fatal countdown-immoral list of desires then crtl+F search "db_field_1663950180832" it's scrypt of ur food, with it u can easily finish game in no time.
Do you know other scripts for other items?

simonlins

Nov 20, 2022
小型更新 / 更新註記
發表時間
4月12日 週五
V1.11

1.修正多語言超框問題
2.修正戰鬥畫面問題
3.修正穿脫裝備導致戰力數值變為負值的問題
4.修正場景完成提示提早出現問題

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
When all the graphics feature a language you do not understand, it is obviously not ready for deployment to other cultures. Send it back for editing.

Karsel

Oct 17, 2020
are there any unavoidable ntr scene?
Edit: saw someone mentioning there being one in the last area, but is that an ex part of sorts or it is a part of the main story? If it is, do you lose the bet 100%?

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
are there any unavoidable ntr scene?
Edit: saw someone mentioning there being one in the last area, but is that an ex part of sorts or it is a part of the main story? If it is, do you lose the bet 100%?
It is actually RNG lol, I tested the coin flip mechanic and the choice is not set in stone. The game decides when you pick a choice. So if you pick choice 1, it may be right or wrong depending on game RNG (the rng resets if you reload). There is no "unavoidable ntr" ntr can be avoided fully.

Karsel

Oct 17, 2020
It is actually RNG lol, I tested the coin flip mechanic and the choice is not set in stone. The game decides when you pick a choice. So if you pick choice 1, it may be right or wrong depending on game RNG (the rng resets if you reload). There is no "unavoidable ntr" ntr can be avoided fully.
guess it is time for the inifinite save reloading meme

CWM Dev

Jan 10, 2020
it's not AI art, but at least two of these pictures are traced from elsewhere
I don't have the sources handy but pictures 3 and 10 are 100% traced, I've seen the original and even had them saved at some point a few years ago

the original from #10 has an animation too, if someone has the source handy I'd appreciate it
found #10 in case anyone cares for the sauce,

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes