Celestial Novel

I Gave My Life To My Game
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
Honest question. So, do we really have the option to make a full lesbian playthrough?

And I mean really full lesbian. There are games that have it but you still have to put up with being groped by perverts in the subway, flirting and flirting with men, having a submissive attitude towards them.... And personally I find it annoying. I'm not at all against interacting with men in general obviously, just having more freedom and not having to see a submissive protagonist all the time.

Thanks in advance.
You can play it with full lesbian route but I don't know if there will be enough content to satisfy you or not, maybe in the several updates it will. If the FMC is about being groped by perverts like that, it will be avoidable and as the story progresses, I don't think the FMC will flirt with man, it doesn't match her personality. But there will still be soft interaction between FMC and Man, like FMC kissing her husband or hugging her 'male roomate' and that is unavoidable for the shake of the story

Ok, I get it but, I am sad :(.
Sorry but it just doesn't match with her personality if she becomes totally femdom unless she is hugely corrupted

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Sorry but it just doesn't match with her personality if she becomes totally femdom unless she is hugely corrupted
When I saw the femdom tag I was really happy because of the beautiful renders but, I understand. You have to do what is best for your game :). I hope she hugely get corrupted :devilish:.

Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT

▌Gin ▐

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2019
gamecovpng.png
VN Ren'Py
This is the Italian translation of Fate and Life: The Mystery of Vaulinhorn [Ch.10 Deluxe]

Include The Mystery of Vaulinhorn [Chp.10] Walkthrough & Patch Mod
Header-WT.png

Unzip the .rar file - copy/paste the game folder into the game directory, replace when asked.
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"

Last edited:

gruuggler

Apr 2, 2020
If the size of the fruits were just a little bit more realistic... Especially in the Poker Scene it was just absurd with the tiny hands^^

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Fate and Life: The Mystery of Vaulinhorn Ch10 Deluxe
with JokerLeader

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

0Markz0

Donor
Mar 31, 2018
It's a common thing to do that you use same character renders that you've either used on earlier game, it's a free one, general bought renders or someone gave it to you, but you've changed proportions of that character.

Reactions: MidwestKai

Celestial Novel

I Gave My Life To My Game
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
Not animated?
It will be in the future! As for right now, 4 looping animation scenes are provided in the game!
Here's my unofficial android port of Fate and Life: The Mystery of Vaulinhorn Ch1
with JokerLeader

Download
Mega

Amazing thanks!
Icstor, what's with quality ? Did your pc burnt because of idling ?
I will keep improving my renders! The big mistake from me in Chapter 1 was that I wasn't using any denoiser at all in the hope I would get better renders but turned out it doesn't work that way. Putting off denoiser will give so much detail but you really2 need to have good lighting for that to work. If you don't, it will create fireflies. The best way to have good renders is to turn the denoiser on but set it on high iteration maybe 1.000 or 1.500. I will keep experimenting it and keep improving!

• Love
  • Red Heart
Reactions: cebs and Gintoky
3.70 star(s) 26 Votes