Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
My God,what ugly asses and tits are these? I was disgusted.
look at that beauty:love::love::love:

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Just an observation,it is weird that the whole Sister incest plot just comes out of nowhere. Is Rebecca trying to turn her Sister against they're mother?. I hope that is not the case. Still Rebecca is not likeable at all. I thought she would start something with Maive,not her innocent sister. Or have Rebecca have a Redemption arc and begin to understand her mother more. Yet I really hope she does not turn Nayla against Maive.

Reactions: Desastrousman

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
Bravooo dev, I played it all in one day. Really nice game! The animations not that good at first but you can see they are getting better. Keep the good work and more frequent updates please its hard to wait long.

Reactions: Celestial Novel

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
No, she does not have that intention
that's a relief. By the by, what was that glowing red eye shadow figure spying on Maive at the start?. It looked super awesome and spooky at the same time. Gave me a Vampire vibe,even though I doubt it is a Vampire. It is not human though. Regardless something supernatural is interested in Maive from the get go. Very cool and very interesting.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
that's a relief. By the by, what was that glowing red eye shadow figure spying on Maive at the start?. It looked super awesome and spooky at the same time. Gave me a Vampire vibe,even though I doubt it is a Vampire. It is not human though. Regardless something supernatural is interested in Maive from the get go. Very cool and very interesting.
Maybe a demon that’s a nymphomaniac and will take over Maives body for late night booty calls

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
This game has a pet peeve of mine in that it portrays college age kids, particularly men, like they're about 13 years old. In real life, even 14 and 15 year olds are closer to full height adults and most should be taller than the women, by that age. 19 year olds should look like adults more than little kids.
Yeah, if they're gonna use renders that look young, I'd much prefer to have the option of setting their ages myself.

Reactions: gilgamesh9

Celestial Novel

I Gave My Life To My Game
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
Yeah, if they're gonna use renders that look young, I'd much prefer to have the option of setting their ages myself.
As had been stated at the beginning of chapter 4, all young-looking characters will be changed to the mature one

Reactions: CharleyT

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
This game has a pet peeve of mine in that it portrays college age kids, particularly men, like they're about 13 years old. In real life, even 14 and 15 year olds are closer to full height adults and most should be taller than the women, by that age. 19 year olds should look like adults more than little kids.
Isn't there a way to unren in, or open the console and change thsoe variables? I think I did that before, but now I can't remember how.

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
As had been stated at the beginning of chapter 4, all young-looking characters will be changed to the mature one
Cool, but I'd be okay with setting their ages too, lol, I was just trying to remember how to change that variable in the console now! ;)

hiongazn

Oct 14, 2019
An improvement would be regarding the male genitals during the animations when it comes to consistency (e.g. avoid the reduction in size).

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
The game is very good, but its awfully big sized for a 30 minute read. Granted I am a fast reader, but still, Dreams of Desire is 6 gigs and you get couple of hours of content, something doesnt add up here. Double the size but quadriple the content, not hating tho, it just grabs my attention as its unusual.

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes