Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Key.key06

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Viovol

Apr 15, 2018
I was interested in the game and even slightly amused by the presence of the winds howling in me ears (took it as an amusement value).. Right up until I read through the unapologetic and edgy cringe-fest that is the prologue.. Cheetos-Christ, this is fanfic worthy.. Now all that is left is pure fap potential :KEK:

Celestial Novel

I Gave My Life To My Game
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
Amazing! Where are they? I'm afraid to ask what's going to happen
Karaoke room. You will see it in the next update, I don't want to spoil :)

This had to be a dare or part of the blackmail right? I mean half her nipples are showing in that bikini, but I love it cause I love public sex scenes or public humiliation :love:
Yes it is kinda part of the blackmail

Key.key06

Apr 29, 2023
mne interesno a budet isho stsena mezhdu ms i yeye synam?!v 1 stsene ona podrachila synu golym na kaleniakh yego v komnate .. i vso bolshe nichego intiresnogo neblo vot intiresna on yeye kagda nibut trakhnit ili vse yeye trakhnut krome syna
I’m wondering if there will be a scene between ms and her sons ?! in 1 scene she gave her son naked on his knees in the room .. and there’s nothing more interesting than that, it’s interesting when he fucks her or everyone fucks her except her son :unsure:

Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
mne interesno a budet isho stsena mezhdu ms i yeye synam?!v 1 stsene ona podrachila synu golym na kaleniakh yego v komnate .. i vso bolshe nichego intiresnogo neblo vot intiresna on yeye kagda nibut trakhnit ili vse yeye trakhnut krome syna
I’m wondering if there will be a scene between ms and her sons ?! in 1 scene she gave her son naked on his knees in the room .. and there’s nothing more interesting than that, it’s interesting when he fucks her or everyone fucks her except her son :unsure:
I think it's him and he discovered his mother's secret so he will surely use that as a tool to be with her in the next update.

Personally, on my route there has been nothing between son and mother.
1686878392643.png

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
she became a whore very fast, i don't like that . maybe slow down and let the best friend only fuck her for now , that what i thought , the dev did good job for renders

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
she became a whore very fast, i don't like that . maybe slow down and let the best friend only fuck her for now , that what i thought , the dev did good job for renders
Only if we let her with our choices. I’m sure if she says no to everything she does not become a whore, so just pick and choose who you want her to have sex with

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
Only if we let her with our choices. I’m sure if she says no to everything she does not become a whore, so just pick and choose who you want her to have sex with
maybe, but its not enough . I want that the young man the only one who broke her and after he amke her whore by his will

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
So, when is the next update?
Chapter 6 Progression

The last scene for Chapter 6 is ready! It contains 132 static renders and 3 animations.

(By the way the bikini worn by Maive is the most-voted bikini in the latest polling. Thank you for voting!)

So, every render for Chapter 6 is ready. I just need my writer to finish creating the script while I'm working on the UE5 cinematic video.

Chapter 6 is expected to be released around June 25th, but we still don't know the exact release date. Including the remake, Chapter 6 consists of around 1000 new renders, and we created that in just 2 month.

There are still many coding aspects that need to be remade as well, but Chapter 6 will be completed this month no matter what.

After this update we will send the game to Steam review team!

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
Chapter 6 Progression

The last scene for Chapter 6 is ready! It contains 132 static renders and 3 animations.

(By the way the bikini worn by Maive is the most-voted bikini in the latest polling. Thank you for voting!)

So, every render for Chapter 6 is ready. I just need my writer to finish creating the script while I'm working on the UE5 cinematic video.

Chapter 6 is expected to be released around June 25th, but we still don't know the exact release date. Including the remake, Chapter 6 consists of around 1000 new renders, and we created that in just 2 month.

There are still many coding aspects that need to be remade as well, but Chapter 6 will be completed this month no matter what.

After this update we will send the game to Steam review team!
Nice! Keep up the good work.

Reactions: Celestial Novel

Celestial Novel

I Gave My Life To My Game
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
Weekly Renders 26 (Free version): or
Weekly Renders 26 (Subscribers version): or
Weekly Renders 26 (Level 5++ version): or

3.70 star(s) 26 Votes