• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

billclinton99

Jan 2, 2020
Mac client appears to have a glitch, i'm not sure what caused it but the client stopped showing any of the graphics, the text still shows.
I suspect it originated from me adjusting the brightness in preferences about mid-way through the chapters but restarting from a non-save point doesn't appear to fix it either.
Interesting VN, hope you keep on making it and maybe find the cause of this.

Celestial Novel

I Gave My Life To My Game
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
Mac client appears to have a glitch, i'm not sure what caused it but the client stopped showing any of the graphics, the text still shows.
I suspect it originated from me adjusting the brightness in preferences about mid-way through the chapters but restarting from a non-save point doesn't appear to fix it either.
Interesting VN, hope you keep on making it and maybe find the cause of this.
Try to go to preference and click Restart button. Tell me if that fix the issue

Btw did you get the game on f95 or steam or patreon/subscribestar?

Drpolifemo

Feb 21, 2024
I bought the latest update on Steam It's really fire brother, congratulations I liked it a lot and I'm going to leave a good comment about your game great...
greetings from Argentina....

I am using Google Translate to communicate if there is any error, I apologize.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Celestial Novel

Celestial Novel

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
The android version of Fate and Life Chapter 10 is ready! Chapter 10 for 10$ Patron/Subscribers is ready too! Get it here or here

Also once again I want to say thanks for everyone who has bought the game on Steam and leave positive review, it means so much for the development of the game :)

Currently, on Steam, the game has 18 positive reviews and 4 negative reviews. 4 negative reviews are kinda problem for Steam's visibility algorithm which results in the decline of the sales, so I hope for you who have bought the game on Steam don't forget to leave positive review.

Despite this, the sales on Steam remain relatively acceptable and as a result, I will buy RTX 4090 next month! With RTX 4090 I can render in 4k and increase SubD level of the renders, from 1 to 5.

The attached images depict the difference between rendering in 4K SubD level 5 and Full HD SubD level 1

As you can see in the images, the Full HD render with SubD level 1 tends to have pixelated graphics, which creates unnatural "notches" as shown in the part I've marked with a red circle. However, with 4K resolution and SubD level 5, the notches become natural and no longer pixelated. With my current GPU, rendering at 4K SubD 5 quality takes a very long time, which is why I need the RTX 4090. The money I earn from Steam will allow me to purchase RTX 4090 and many other things to improve the game. So, I kindly request that you don't forget to leave a positive review on Steam, thanks :)

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
The android version of Fate and Life Chapter 10 is ready! Chapter 10 for 10$ Patron/Subscribers is ready too! Get it here or here

Also once again I want to say thanks for everyone who has bought the game on Steam and leave positive review, it means so much for the development of the game :)

Currently, on Steam, the game has 18 positive reviews and 4 negative reviews. 4 negative reviews are kinda problem for Steam's visibility algorithm which results in the decline of the sales, so I hope for you who have bought the game on Steam don't forget to leave positive review.

Despite this, the sales on Steam remain relatively acceptable and as a result, I will buy RTX 4090 next month! With RTX 4090 I can render in 4k and increase SubD level of the renders, from 1 to 5.

The attached images depict the difference between rendering in 4K SubD level 5 and Full HD SubD level 1

As you can see in the images, the Full HD render with SubD level 1 tends to have pixelated graphics, which creates unnatural "notches" as shown in the part I've marked with a red circle. However, with 4K resolution and SubD level 5, the notches become natural and no longer pixelated. With my current GPU, rendering at 4K SubD 5 quality takes a very long time, which is why I need the RTX 4090. The money I earn from Steam will allow me to purchase RTX 4090 and many other things to improve the game. So, I kindly request that you don't forget to leave a positive review on Steam, thanks :)
As soon as you replied to my message, about the ntr content, I will buy your game on steam & I will leave my honest feedback there

Reactions: Parkernfc

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019

Hi CN, sorry to bother you again!
Let me just give you some advice!
Rendering in 4K doesn't bring you much benefit because most people don't even have monitors or televisions with that resolution and besides, what I'm going to say is not with absolute certainty, but I think that along my path as an apprentice, somewhere I read that RENPY does not support above 1080p, although I could be wrong!
4K renders would be justified for some Fan Art renders, but not for the game itself, as it would not bring any benefit to the players and it would take you 5 times longer to render!
The same regarding the SUB Division Level!
Anything above level 3 takes up the computer's RAM, slows down the viewport and rendering, and only benefits those FAN ART renders!
Right now I'm rendering in 4K a scene with a character in SUB D 4 and I'm using 45GB of RAM and I've already been rendering for 4 hours and it will take much longer than 4 to finish rendering! In my case it's justified because I do video editing, where I zoom and pan the image from one side to the other in a type of animation, but I don't do many renders this way!
Definition 1080p or maximum 2K, sub Division Level maximum of 3 it's more than enough!!
But yes, purchasing a 4090 with 24G Vram is a good choice and a valuable help!

Last edited:

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
Hey CN quick question

I did a second play though from the begining, only this time I left out the blackmail(Derek) path, and I also left out the threesome (Maive, Mason ,Aletia) and the 20 men double gangbang (Maive, Aletia) at Mason's club. That would mean that Maive has never been with more than one person at a time and it would also mean that her ass is still virgin.

Would that mean there will be different renders with different dialogs in the next up coming scene in chapter 11,
depending how a player does the route/path ??

Celestial Novel

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
Would that mean there will be different renders with different dialogs in the next up coming scene in chapter 11,
depending how a player does the route/path
Would love to do that but I need more people to work at the game to do that, I'm barely have enough time and energy to do each update so for now I think I will not implement that

3.70 star(s) 26 Votes