• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

mindexcursion

Jun 1, 2023
Apart from the fact that I also think that this is a pirate site, you probably don't fully realize that there are millions of people who can't (!!!) buy the game on Steam. In my opinion, the reason is primarily due to questionable legislation but also for the fact that the developers do not get involved in this and obtain the necessary certificate.

For this game, there was at least a possibility to buy it at itch. Now there is probably only one option und Patreon and here for expensive money a censored B-Version.
The fact that one or the other does not want to or does not to do this should at least be acceptet.

After I personally bought the last issues from Part 5 od 6 at itch, I would be happy to be able to continue doing so here. As long as that's not possible, I am also waiting for a hero here. :)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I want to ask does buying game includes all future updates too ? Or do you have to buy them again
It says right on the Steam page. Take a few minutes and read before you purchase things on Steam.

By buying it on Steam, you'll always receive the latest updates of the game. But please make sure to leave a positive review if you enjoy the game because positive reviews are super important in Steam's algorithm. Success on Steam means I can finally buy the RTX 4090, expand the team, hire voice actresses, hire professionals to create custom music, and purchase more premium Daz3D assets.

Reactions: mulerider

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Fate and Life: The Mystery of Vaulinhorn [Ch.10] [Celestial Novel]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

If you want blackmail restoration in the replay gallery use this file here.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 26 Votes