VN Ren'Py Fate and Life: The Mystery of Vaulinhorn [Development Thread]

Celestial Novel

I Gave My Life To My Game
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
Hey everyone! We are from Celestial Novel, we are currently in the process of making a high-class novel game called Fate and Life: The Mystery of Vaulinhorn.
We have spent a lot of time on this game and our game will be released within a few weeks!
Stay tuned!

The Story
The story takes place in Vaulinhorn. A city that was founded in 1714. The population of the city was 4.191 at the 2020 census but in 2022, there is a strange thing occurring in the city. Several people were disappearing from the city without any trace. Our protagonist, Maive Clara Rose, has been assigned to investigate this case. Help Maive discover the darkness luring around Vaulinhorn and help her choose "interesting decisions" in her journey as she tries to unveil the mystery behind people's disappearance.

Game Tags
Female protagonist, Big boobs, Big ass, Corruption, Interracial, Teasing, School setting and more to come!

Screenshots
All images are in HD quality!

1654236103577.png
1654236258635.png
f95zone2.png
bg 29sittinginswimmingpool2camera2_Camera.png
bg 28sittinginswimmingpool2camera1_Camera (2).png
f95zone3.png

Last edited:

Celestial Novel

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
For anyone watching this thread, I am sorry for the delay. When I was really close to upload this game, my PC motherboard suddenly got damaged but I was lucky my motherboard was still in warranty. I was still a bit surprised that I need to wait literally 1 full month to get my new motherboard from the warranty. During that time, I just used my old laptop and tried to improve my daz3d render skill by joining some daz studio forum groups and I learn a lot of things. So after thinking for a while I decided not to rush my game. I decided to put the knowledge that I learned in daz studio forum groups to use and created a better version from my render. In my previous renders, I relied so much on photoshop but this time I'm more focusing on the Daz3d side. This time I use 4k HDRI, 3 points lights, Ghost light, God Rays, depth of field, better characters, better materials, better textures, better expression, creating background character, creating real neighborhood and so many more! These are my new renders, I know it is so far from perfection but I will try to improve it every day! The game will be ready on the 4-10 of August!

f95zone1.png f95zone2.png f95zone3.png f95zone4.png f95zone5.png f95zone6.png
I also make some improvements to the story of my game. I have created the ending scenario for my game so that my game will not "walk aimlessly" in the middle of the storyline. With that being said, my game title will be changed to "Fate and Life: The Mystery of Vaulinhorn"

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
For anyone watching this thread, I am sorry for the delay. When I was really close to upload this game, my PC motherboard suddenly got damaged but I was lucky my motherboard was still in warranty. I was still a bit surprised that I need to wait literally 1 full month to get my new motherboard from the warranty. During that time, I just used my old laptop and tried to improve my daz3d render skill by joining some daz studio forum groups and I learn a lot of things. So after thinking for a while I decided not to rush my game. I decided to put the knowledge that I learned in daz studio forum groups to use and created a better version from my render. In my previous renders, I relied so much on photoshop but this time I'm more focusing on the Daz3d side. This time I use 4k HDRI, 3 points lights, Ghost light, God Rays, depth of field, better characters, better materials, better textures, better expression, creating background character, creating real neighborhood and so many more! These are my new renders, I know it is so far from perfection but I will try to improve it every day! The game will be ready on the 4-10 of August!

View attachment 1931312 View attachment 1931313 View attachment 1931317 View attachment 1931318 View attachment 1931319 View attachment 1931320
Nooooooooooo............

Reactions: Celestial Novel

Celestial Novel

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
will the game be animated?
There will be in the future! As for right now, only "looping animation" will be presented :) I do this because each image that I render has more or less 3000 iterations, it takes more or less 25 min for each image to be rendered so creating animation will take so much time and I don't want to delay my game any longer. But in the next few updates, I will reduce the iterations for animation and then there will be animations for sure!

Reactions: DemiUrgeeees