Pokielo

Jul 6, 2018
Whenever I try to use the attack move on Al Capone it just insta-kills me instead...
do not attack regullar melle but under skills by bitchslapping the whore, or gut punch otherwise melle is insta death, biggest pile of shit game I ever played, but whatever.

Pokielo

Jul 6, 2018
same here am glad saved that bullshit full regen for last fight since it insta kill the last boss. But seriously the worst h-game or at least one of worst I ever played.

Pokielo

Jul 6, 2018
also safe option is useless not only it is disgusting as fuck what they usually do from watersports to others but basically bitch kill you after giving you game over wtf is even save option there if it is insta death. I do not mind someone get from that, not judging by wtf game over for that.

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
If trap tag is on the list and its male protag why isn't there gay tag there too? Or is Astoflo a futa now?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I have yet to see any Fate fan game on here look good enough to dl. Also no Medb is a why?

Not on this site unfortunately and I don't even know if we will ever see this translated (and god I hope that no one that makes those shitty machine translations picks this up). Judging from the screenshots, should be a dungeon crawler game sort of. Sadly, if google translates helps a bit with the descriptions, there's no real "romance" or anything, just some "captured H-scenes" events and such? Also multiple endings? Don't know. Still, it looks really good.
(and sadly, no Medb here as well)

I'm gonna probably download it and see what's about, even if I'll play it entirely in japanese. By now I'm accustomed since I have lots of mobile games JP only.

Last edited:

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Fucking hell, I don't think I've ever closed and deleted a game that fast. That was terrible. Story is ridiculous, mechanics are dumb, winning still means losing for some reason.... screw this.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
the second ishizu always hold ehr ass in ym face, i cant use items to heal my HP and cant move and she does it until i am death what a fucking shitty game

Lang10

Mar 15, 2018
I was able to edit the save where you have a OP starting level letting you handle fights better. You have to go to Save editor and unpack the save, search for level which should say 10 next to it, change that and you be a high level.
Edit: Since like you have to change that as each time you gain exp, it will reset.

Last edited:

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
The older this site gets, the bigger it gets. The more I wish there was some sort of active quality control.
SaltySai's games are indeed just random shit with bugs, spelling errors, broken balance etc, but they have content I really enjoy. If you see them as a collection of fetish scenes, these games are ok. I'm glad that people post them here.

Kyubizero9

Dec 12, 2018
This game sadly had a possible good game but fucked it with the no variety of choices and as reapergod36 said stun lock and instant death sadly its trash.

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes