Aug 16, 2017
i would suggest looking through google or bing tbh for a walkthrough
I would have found one if I could have gotten as far as choices but didn't happen for me

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
I can't save my progress. It says "file cannot save(cannot open or write protected)". Anyone knows how to fix it?

Edit: Nvm guys. Found it already. You have to delete config.ksc in the game folder.
Can someone post that in the Opening Post?

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Quite nice. Not as nice as F/SN and far less serious. Still, I enjoyed it. It was a long farewell to everyone I liked and a glimpse on how their lives post-war are\could be.

It also seems to be closer on the -non-sex- version of Fate\Stay Night at least for the Non-eclipse "official" parts.
I am -very- happy with the Sakura / Shinji changes in this version.

Non-Eclipse Shirou is not in a relationship with any of the women but is somewhat more relaxed when it comes to the girls (including Rider). He kinda starts a (chaste) romantic relationship with Sakura in this. Although he pussies out and doesn't kiss her (even after she does). He is unaware of the affection Saber and especially Rin send his way though.

What I found a bit "meh" was that the game became too uncomfortably close to things I don't like with Illya in her pool date with Shirou. Yes, she's supposedly older than Shiru, around 19. But according to what we see and the game lore itself she has stopped growing. She looks and acts like a little girl. Shirou doesn't act on her infatuation but he does say a few things about her and how he makes his heart beat faster when he sees her in her swimsuit.

PS. He kinda gets to 2nd base with Rider in non-eclipse scenes.

The game does leave some questions like:
- How the hell Leysritt thinks the books she buys for Illya are appropriate?!
- When exactly Rider drank Shirou's blood?! How she did it without Saber or Sakura noticing?
- Why Giglamesh would own a huge pool park with summer theme that sees thousands of visitors lazing around without a purpose?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
The game does leave some questions like:
- How the hell Leysritt thinks the books she buys for Illya are appropriate?!
- Why Giglamesh would own a huge pool park with summer theme that sees thousands of visitors lazing around without a purpose?
She's legally an adult. She knows what she can handle.
Why not? :p He's the second best king in the series after all.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
She's legally an adult. She knows what she can handle.
The books that make Stella sure Shirou puts cameras on the tables of the girls he lusts after to watch their panties as he masturbates on their desks in days off school?

Also "legally an adult" is not 100% certain. Depends on the laws. Mentally challenged individuals in several countries (including mine) aren't legally considered responsible adults despite their age. If one (like Illya) is showing the mentality and maturity of an 8-years old + the serial killer tendecies and other mental instability she portrays, I doubt he or she would be considered legally adult... :p

Why not? :p He's the second best king in the series after all.
Because once he becomes an adult he will be so sick of people without purpose idling their leisury lives away that he wants to cull humanity of 99.9% of the population. Adult-Gil would be disgusted by people that instead of thinking how to serve their masters \ plot how to take over the world idle around in big warm pools.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
The books that make Stella sure Shirou puts cameras on the tables of the girls he lusts after to watch their panties as he masturbates on their desks in days off school?

Also "legally an adult" is not 100% certain. Depends on the laws. Mentally challenged individuals in several countries (including mine) aren't legally considered responsible adults despite their age. If one (like Illya) is showing the mentality and maturity of an 8-years old + the serial killer tendecies and other mental instability she portrays, I doubt he or she would be considered legally adult... :p
Seems like perfectly normal reading material to me. :biggrin:

Yeah, well it's not up to the law. It's up to Leysritt. Illya's over 18. If she thinks she's old enough for that stuff then she's old enough for that stuff.

Because once he becomes an adult he will be so sick of people without purpose idling their leisury lives away that he wants to cull humanity of 99.9% of the population. Adult-Gil would be disgusted by people that instead of thinking how to serve their masters \ plot how to take over the world idle around in big warm pools.
We'll worry about that when we get to it. XD
thinking how to serve their masters \ plot how to take over the world idle around in big warm pools.
Also, that's not really what Gilgamesh is about. But eh, that's not really important.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Trying to get over the wait until the F/SN - Heaven's Feel first movie comes out, I started playing the only part of the game that I have mostly ctrl-skipped: Himoro's eclipse on the "Love Detective".
Man, they make some weird guesses there (Issei - Mitsuzuri the "Forbidden Love between enemies" \ Rome - Juliet pairings for example) and there's at least one "daring escape" scene. It's hilarious.

PS. I'm pretty sure Makidera has the hots for Rin and Yukika is interested in Sinji.

ethanblizzard

May 14, 2018
Is there a way to save and load certain points in the game and not continue from where you left off?and what are these ticket things?

Daehorn

Feb 10, 2018
I bow to one who uploaded that game. I started learning japanesse only to play games from Fate/ Series. But thanks to you i will have one less to play with dictionary. Bow, Bow, Bow, Arch...Ah Bow to you, not shot at you with bow.
If someone will upload other translated games from this universe i will also bow to him (Not tsukihime, i have that). And by chances. My high school outfit was near identical with that of Shirou. And only I find that after graduation when i meet some damn cosplayer who was schocked when i show her my pics from past (that was before Fate creation). After i showed some pics from game about ball in game to my old schoolfriends they were also shocked. We have Rin-like person in last class of our school. What man learn about classmates long after. But me being archer and medieval and mythology otaku was a FATE. Now i dont believe in coincidences.

• Haha
Reactions: Cul

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017

There really isn't anything better.

Nemu Manaka is just the best girl, best girl ever.
after what i have played of Euphoria i have to question your sanity saying that, unless her personality drastically changes in the her route after leaving the facility or on the true route (i have only played most of the routes to the big door, the exception is the girl that is a year younger than the mc (i forget her name) where i left the facility and went a little bit further b4 realizing i needed to do nemu's route to unlock the true route and stopped playing because of how terrible the things in the game were (i couldn't stomach it after a certain point in my life))

Reactions: Shardoom

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Please try to keep discussions about other games on their respective threads.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
after what i have played of Euphoria i have to question your sanity saying that, unless her personality drastically changes in the her route after leaving the facility or on the true route (i have only played most of the routes to the big door, the exception is the girl that is a year younger than the mc (i forget her name) where i left the facility and went a little bit further b4 realizing i needed to do nemu's route to unlock the true route and stopped playing because of how terrible the things in the game were (i couldn't stomach it after a certain point in my life))
Trust me, Nemu is THE best girl. The true route changes everything... ;)

_Randomo_

Oct 4, 2019
Does anyone have a full save? I finished the story and I keep trying to get the last few scenes but nothing new pops up. I have gone through several days of nothing new.

felixxxx

Feb 27, 2020
do i have to play this before or after fate/stay night sorry its my first time trying with this franchise and didn't want to make a mistake

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes