mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
When you start a No-combat game, you get 2000+ gold for all the side-quests, that require gold.
We used to have a godlike mode, but no one actually liked it. You basically started with gear, that AOE 1 shots everything and you were immortal (you still lost time, because of the encounters themselves)...It's even in the game, but it's turned off right now.
No-Combat is meant for players, that want to play it as more of a novel and exploration game.
The only mobs that disappear after you finish a quest, are in the bandit camp. Every other mob stays alive, until you kill it at some point.
this just goes to show, you can't please everyone.

although just to clarify, in that mode, did start you off with a full action bar as soon as combat started?
and was compatible with auto combat? (where it will use that cheat skill if available?)
because if you didn't have to wait for the bar or manually attack it should be quicker than the current instakill animation for the no combat mode.
To answer the ABCD
A. You're not forced to kill all the mobs. You can easily beat the game with 40%.
B. Even if you turn in a quest, mobs don't disappear (Outside of the bandit camp) and some mobs are meant to be skipped.
C. There are systems to combat that, for example: if you face the 2nd boss and you're under leveled, you get buffed and the boss gets silenced for a few rounds. Basically skipping 2 phases of the fight.
D. You can get most of the level-appropriate gear from quests. Buying gear from the store doesn't really matter much and I'll work on that in the future...Most of the gold you get, should go for Potions and Side-quests( Side-quests will have different requirements instead of gold in the next update).
A. you are not forced to. but it feels like it. how many mobs can I afford to miss? I don't know, so I feel like I am being pressured to miss none
This is the user experience of how I feel like the game is trying to pressure me into doing things.
Also I am probably a little OCD as all completionists are. I can handle infinite just fine, but if it is a finite amount then it triggers me pretty badly to get all of them

B. the issue is not disappearing mobs, but respawns.
infinite respawns > no respawns > limited respawns.
every time you trigger a respawn, you effectively miss out on any mob you did not kill before the respawn (since the respawn won't put an additional mob unto the screen)

C. it is good that you try. but it is only bosses, and is it done perfectly?
Did you finish the game?
I have no, sorry.

Reactions: Futamania

XforU

Of Horingar
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
this just goes to show, you can't please everyone.

although just to clarify, in that mode, did start you off with a full action bar as soon as combat started?
and was compatible with auto combat? (where it will use that cheat skill if available?)
because if you didn't have to wait for the bar or manually attack it should be quicker than the current instakill animation for the no combat mode.

A. you are not forced to. but it feels like it. how many mobs can I afford to miss? I don't know, so I feel like I am being pressured to miss none
This is the user experience of how I feel like the game is trying to pressure me into doing things.
Also I am probably a little OCD as all completionists are. I can handle infinite just fine, but if it is a finite amount then it triggers me pretty badly to get all of them

B. the issue is not disappearing mobs, but respawns.
infinite respawns > no respawns > limited respawns.
every time you trigger a respawn, you effectively miss out on any mob you did not kill before the respawn (since the respawn won't put an additional mob unto the screen)

C. it is good that you try. but it is only bosses, and is it done perfectly?

I have no, sorry.
You attacked instantly as soon as you entered combat and you killed everything.
The speed bar is agility based, the godlike mode gave you all stats + 1000 . (It's still slower than No-Combat)

A. If you decide to go that route, you will have an easier time later on. I forgot to mention that everytime you win a fight, your party gets their HP back.

B. Mobs do not respawn...only a few do and they are skippable.

C. I just beat the game in 35 min. I skipped a lot of mobs ( and all the side-quests) and I had no issues dealing with enemies in later stages. Only thing I had to do is use my abilities wisely. The mechanics work perfectly for now. I made a video of the run and I'll probably attach it to the post, incase someone doesn't know where to go or how to beat some enemies.

The only thing I'm confused about is the ! and ? over NPCs...they were all there as intended.

Last edited:

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Interesting game. The fact the enemies move around the map instead of being hidden (like in Sexy Quest) or static is a cool touch. The lobster thing is funny.

The sprite art is not reeeally my cup of tea, but the scenes are animated (big plus). The music and sounds are too loud (even at 20% and my PC at lowest sound levels).
The story seems interesting and a bit differnt than usual

I have a problem here. What is "ward"? There's no hooded figure at the inn.
Ah, it's the inn OUTSIDE the city... the one without any sign that it is an inn. I suggest some glaring indication of it (and changing the quest text to say it's the one at the entrance insted just "Stonehaven").
1673485383122.png
1673485392336.png

Is it possible to repeat the scene with the barmaid (or any other gal)? Wht about a gallery?

The game becomes pretty laggy when entering the main map for some seconds.

Reactions: XforU

XforU

Of Horingar
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Interesting game. The fact the enemies move around the map instead of being hidden (like in Sexy Quest) or static is a cool touch. The lobster thing is funny.

The sprite art is not reeeally my cup of tea, but the scenes are animated (big plus). The music and sounds are too loud (even at 20% and my PC at lowest sound levels).
The story seems interesting and a bit differnt than usual

I have a problem here. What is "ward"? There's no hooded figure at the inn.
Ah, it's the inn OUTSIDE the city... the one without any sign that it is an inn. I suggest some glaring indication of it (and changing the quest text to say it's the one at the entrance insted just "Stonehaven").
View attachment 2304111
View attachment 2304112

Is it possible to repeat the scene with the barmaid (or any other gal)? Wht about a gallery?

The game becomes pretty laggy when entering the main map for some seconds.
Thank you for playing our game :)

I'll take a look at the sounds levels.
We'll be splitting the main map in 2 to reduce lag in 0.4.

There is a gallery inside the collection room/portal room.
You can re-watch all the scenes you've unlocked( scenes are unlocked after you finish a chapter).

Reactions: sexypeanut

XforU

Of Horingar
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017

Don't have a 0.3 one.

Reactions: Konvel

XforU

Of Horingar
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Make the map smaller so it's not a walking simulator.
I don't plan on doing that. We'll be filling the map up with content in in the next few patches.
There will be lewd content every 5-10 minutes when you're going around the open world.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Meowmadam

XforU

Of Horingar
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
threesome....MMF or MFF ? future content?
MFF now, MMF planned.
All planned/added stuff
Lewd content
  • Titjob - Added
  • Blowjob - Added
  • Handjob - Added
  • Vaginal - Added
  • Anal - Added
  • Lesbian - Added
  • Sex toys - Added
  • Threesome - Added
  • F/M Domination - Added
  • Gloryhole - planned
  • Magic - planned
  • Furry - planned

Last edited:

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
My thoughts after 1 hour of gameplay (combat mode)
Combats aret too bad, unless you go to wrong area on map then you get you ass handed to you.
Nice to see different solution for losing fights, instead game over you lose some of your gold.

As scenes goes for... Well for my taste scenes are more of gifs then scenes, the animated parts dont include any text. I like my scenes to include some dirtytalk.

Morho

May 16, 2023
MFF now, MMF planned.
All planned/added stuff
Lewd content
  • Titjob - Added
  • Blowjob - Added
  • Handjob - Added
  • Vaginal - Added
  • Anal - Added
  • Lesbian - Added
  • Sex toys - Added