jimbobdon

Oct 12, 2018
Use your keyboard instead of mouse and run around them.
Walkthrough below, boulders at 51:36.
thank you guess game over for me iam not quick enough on use the keyboard (the why as i use the mouse) cheers anyway

Allyxx

Aug 22, 2022
Is there a problem with scenes because nothing happens only faster and continue option pops up
Can you be a bit more specific? What version are you playing (compressed or normal?) and where does the issue occur (which zone)? Thank you!

fallen82924

Jul 25, 2018
Can you be a bit more specific? What version are you playing (compressed or normal?) and where does the issue occur (which zone)? Thank you!
0.5 fixed I downloaded it from mega. Whenever there is an erotic scene I can't see any images. I'm only seeing the normal map (not pagedown) and I can only click faster and continue. After the scene everything is going back to normal.

Allyxx

Aug 22, 2022
thank you guess game over for me iam not quick enough on use the keyboard (the why as i use the mouse) cheers anyway
Save files after the rolling boulders:
Replace the files in your save folder.

XforU

Of Horingar
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
0.5 fixed I downloaded it from mega. Whenever there is an erotic scene I can't see any images. I'm only seeing the normal map (not pagedown) and I can only click faster and continue. After the scene everything is going back to normal.
I can't replicate the bug -_- There's one thing you can try though.
Go to the games folder, make hidden folders visible and check if the Movies folder has the WEBMs in it.
It looks like your game can't find the WEBM so depending on the OS you're using that should fix the issue.

Reactions: fallen82924

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Do the lobsters respawn? I've already clear the fight club (for this update) and it seems that the only way right now for me to keep making more money is killing the two respawning bandit groups in the Lor'Thal forest.

XforU

Of Horingar
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Do the lobsters respawn? I've already clear the fight club (for this update) and it seems that the only way right now for me to keep making more money is killing the two respawning bandit groups in the Lor'Thal forest.
Lobsters don't respawn. Right now there isn't a perma way to grind gold.
I'll be adding a zone with respawning mobs in the next major patch.

Reactions: homarkc

fallen82924

Jul 25, 2018
I can't replicate the bug -_- There's one thing you can try though.
Go to the games folder, make hidden folders visible and check if the Movies folder has the WEBMs in it.
It looks like your game can't find the WEBM so depending on the OS you're using that should fix the issue.
yep that worked thanks

Reactions: XforU and Allyxx

kkk2018

May 17, 2018
Can someone tell me where to find the Barkeeper Ash? The cook in the inn just tells me to find Ash, but I can't find him or her there.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Is the lobster quest able to be completed at this time?

Are the invisible blocks around the fountain area in the main city intended or an error?

XforU

Of Horingar
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Can someone tell me where to find the Barkeeper Ash? The cook in the inn just tells me to find Ash, but I can't find him or her there.
Got bugged, fixed it but I'll update it with the next patch in 1 week.

Last edited:

XforU

Of Horingar
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Is the lobster quest able to be completed at this time?

Are the invisible blocks around the fountain area in the main city intended or an error?
An error, the tiles need to be redone but I don't know when we'll get around to that. The lobster quest can't be completed right now.
Sorry about that.

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes