VictorMC

May 2, 2017
The warden is a bug because I defeated her and when I interact with her the fight starts again????

kkk2018

May 17, 2018
I got a question again. Can the items for weapon and armor upgrade be recycled or once bound to a specific piece, it's permanent?

Last edited:

Ge0rgy

Sep 10, 2018
I'm stuck in the "Maze" in the Temple while looking for Liliths head.
I guess this is a bug. I go to the right on the first screen, then i come to a screen where two vases are standing left and rithg of the middle corridor, but i can not go through there. nothing happens but the character hitting the top of the screen, no map change.
If i use the left or right corridor i am just sent back to the start. So i guess the middle should be right here but it doesnt work...
Is there any walkthrough for this? - The video on PAtreon ends with the MC leaving Hell - so the new content isn't even in there....

Systemui

May 22, 2020
I guess this is a bug. I go to the right on the first screen, then i come to a screen where two vases are standing left and rithg of the middle corridor, but i can not go through there. nothing happens but the character hitting the top of the screen, no map change.
If i use the left or right corridor i am just sent back to the start. So i guess the middle should be right here but it doesnt work...
Is there any walkthrough for this? - The video on PAtreon ends with the MC leaving Hell - so the new content isn't even in there....
when it lets you hit the top of the screen stand inside the door and look towards where you spawn and press the interact key that worked for me

Allyxx

Aug 22, 2022
The warden is a bug because I defeated her and when I interact with her the fight starts again????
While fighting her, you should gain new ability - Tension Release. Use it to kill her, and the scene should begin.

anyone know how to get past the jungle maze while looking for the head
Where exactly are you, can you upload a picture? We'll upload the new walkthrough in the coming days.

Yes, the middle corridor is the right one. There's a bug there, go back to the door, and it should work. We'll fix the issue soon and add the new zones to the walkthrough.

Reactions: Mackbell

Bulk Biceps

Aug 3, 2020
Im looking for a painting thats meant to be in a barrel, ive checked every barrel and nothing. Does anyone know its location?

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Yes, the middle corridor is the right one. There's a bug there, go back to the door, and it should work. We'll fix the issue soon and add the new zones to the walkthrough.
Okay, I've gone to the door, I've looked back to where I entered and pressed the interact key, I've walked through the door, and then back to it and press the interact key, and I'm still stuck in the maze, let me know when this gets bugfixed, I'm too irritated to leave a review at the moment, but up until this point it was probably going to be mostly positive.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: XforU

XforU

Of Horingar
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Okay, I've gone to the door, I've looked back to where I entered and pressed the interact key, I've walked through the door, and then back to it and press the interact key, and I'm still stuck in the maze, let me know when this gets bugfixed, I'm too irritated to leave a review at the moment, but up until this point it was probably going to be mostly positive.
I'm not sure where you're stuck, but there isn't a place that is impossible to get through.
I made a quick (in the same version) going through the place, you can use it as a walkthrough.
Are you using your mouse to move or ASWD/Arrow keys ? It should still work but you have to be on the door itself when you press the action button ( won't be required in the next patch).
Hope this helps!

Reactions: CerezaR

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
I'm not sure where you're stuck, but there isn't a place that is impossible to get through.
I made a quick (in the same version) going through the place, you can use it as a walkthrough.
Are you using your mouse to move or ASWD/Arrow keys ? It should still work but you have to be on the door itself when you press the action button ( won't be required in the next patch).
Hope this helps!
Yes it did, I never made it to that room, so I'm guessing it's the alternating doorways, I was using arrow keys I think, mainly due to after the area with the boulders, but that did work, I was stuck in an area where the middle doorway would let you go through, but would not progress you, and any click of the interact key would put you entering the next room in the maze, was *very* frustrating.

Allyxx

Aug 22, 2022
Yes it did, I never made it to that room, so I'm guessing it's the alternating doorways, I was using arrow keys I think, mainly due to after the area with the boulders, but that did work, I was stuck in an area where the middle doorway would let you go through, but would not progress you, and any click of the interact key would put you entering the next room in the maze, was *very* frustrating.
We fixed the doorway for the next patch.
It will teleport you when you step on the tile. This will be done for all doorways of this type.
Sorry about the annoyance this caused, would've pissed me off too :HideThePain:

Variq

Jul 26, 2020
Hi, enjoyed the game so far, found the maze frustrating, was searching through here, and found the video solution, that enabled me to complete that.
I noticed in some of the locations you shared (interior of buildings) the inner.. 'tavern?' with the dancers upstairs who say to go to the brothel if you want anything more.
Downstairs you can speak to the one guy how walks between the counter and the fire, Arwin the Cook, who tells you if you need anything to speak to Ash,

In the images you shared there's a person with a red hat beside him when he's behind the bar, however when I've played it the person with the red had who I'm guessing is 'Ash' isn't present, at any stage so far,

I noticed you stated it's not possible to complete the Lobster quest yet, and guessing this may be related to the missing 'Ash'?

Thanks either way, and all the best,

Reactions: Allyxx and XforU

XforU

Of Horingar
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Hi, enjoyed the game so far, found the maze frustrating, was searching through here, and found the video solution, that enabled me to complete that.
I noticed in some of the locations you shared (interior of buildings) the inner.. 'tavern?' with the dancers upstairs who say to go to the brothel if you want anything more.
Downstairs you can speak to the one guy how walks between the counter and the fire, Arwin the Cook, who tells you if you need anything to speak to Ash,

In the images you shared there's a person with a red hat beside him when he's behind the bar, however when I've played it the person with the red had who I'm guessing is 'Ash' isn't present, at any stage so far,

I noticed you stated it's not possible to complete the Lobster quest yet, and guessing this may be related to the missing 'Ash'?

Thanks either way, and all the best,
Yes, Ash is bugged in the f95 release.
The lobster hunter quest will be working in the next patch (Halloween special) coming in about a week.
Thank you for playing and for the feedback!
I'll add a tip to the maze to make it easier.

Reactions: superior62111213
3.60 star(s) 7 Votes