homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
I bought Cindy from Andrea in the Brothel, and was told that she will be delivered to my house. Where is my house, the old one? But it is sealed. By the way, where do I find the missing man quest?
Also, I managed to find the key for the gate in the mine. But what am I supposed to look for inside the gate? Because so far I can't find anything in there.
Mine.jpg

Last edited:

XforU

Of Horingar
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I bought Cindy from Andrea in the Brothel, and was told that she will be delivered to my house. Where is my house, the old one? But it is sealed. By the way, where do I find the missing man quest?
Also, I managed to find the key for the gate in the mine. But what am I supposed to look for inside the gate? Because so far I can't find anything in there.
View attachment 3077597
She will be in the new house.
Capture.PNG
The cave is an old place that was just redone, the reward is the same.
If you've already got it, there isn't anything new there.
You get this painting and 1250g from the chest.
Capture2.PNG

You get the quest from the location on the pic below. There is a walkthrough on discord for the missing man if needed.
Capture3.PNG

Last edited:
Reactions: homarkc

kalebkk637

Oct 22, 2017
As far as I know a few things might be causing this issue.

1. Compression
  2. Outdated PC/graphics drivers
  3. Anti-virus software
  4. Old NW.js version

What I'd suggest you try is downloading the latest version of NW.js from the official website - or github.
Since no one else is having this issue and you've had it with multiple games.
If it works please let me know.
Sorry, what should I do after download the newest version of NW.js?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Updated my compression. J2J Can you test?
Welp, this was a ride. It seems to be that this version of RPGM MZ, doesn't really work with UAGC, UAGC seems to delete stuff instead of compressing it and encrypt it again. I now did the decrypting for the "picture" folder manually and compressed it, UAGC again compressed them and deleted like 2/3 of it. I encrypted the left over and overwrote in the Original folder.
This means only~200png from 1.3k are compressed and all webms. The webms alone take up over half the games size though.

I cannot guarantee it works now though should be as now all files at least should be there. Would be the best if the dev could compress the pictures while making them and make 2 versions. (or just for now only compress the video files, as those are the biggest ones and make a compressed version that way)

Last edited:
Reactions: J2J

XforU

Of Horingar
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Sorry, what should I do after download the newest version of NW.js?
Just run the exe files and try the game again. If this doesn't work I'm honestly clueless on what's causing this.
You're the second person to have this issue in the history of MZ :D
While searching for a fix for another issue (FOSSIL in Joiplay) I've been looking around for a fix for your problem as well but it's so rare I've found almost nothing.
If the updated version jf NW.JS doesn't help and all your drivers are up-to-date and your anti-virus isn't doing something there isn't anything else that could cause this.

Reactions: kalebkk637

kalebkk637

Oct 22, 2017
Just run the exe files and try the game again. If this doesn't work I'm honestly clueless on what's causing this.
You're the second person to have this issue in the history of MZ :D
While searching for a fix for another issue (FOSSIL in Joiplay) I've been looking around for a fix for your problem as well but it's so rare I've found almost nothing.
If the updated version jf NW.JS doesn't help and all your drivers are up-to-date and your anti-virus isn't doing something there isn't anything else that could cause this.
Well, maybe something wrong with my laptop. Anyway, thank you for your help :)

XforU

Of Horingar
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Updated my compression. J2J Can you test?
Welp, this was a ride. It seems to be that this version of RPGM MV, doesn't really work with UAGC, UAGC seems to delete stuff instead of compressing it and encrypt it again. I now did the decrypting for the "picture" folder manually and compressed it, UAGC again compressed them and deleted like 2/3 of it. I encrypted the left over and overwrote in the Original folder.
This means only~200png from 1.3k are compressed and all webms. The webms alone take up over half the games size though.

I cannot guarantee it works now though should be as now all files at least should be there. Would be the best if the dev could compress the pictures while making them and make 2 versions. (or just for now only compress the video files, as those are the biggest ones and make a compressed version that way)
Don't know if it matters but it's RPGM MZ.
I tested it till the first scenes and everything works fine.
I'll start reducing the size of some files over the next few patches.
Thank you!

Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Don't know if it matters but it's RPGM MZ.
I tested it till the first scenes and everything works fine.
I'll start reducing the size of some files over the next few patches.
Thank you!
Nah, was just a typo from me.
Well at least we got that this time xD

Yeah for now only the webm's should be enough probably for the non compressed game using a compression rate of like 95% could already reduce it without noticeable loss of quality (ima be honest am myself not that familiar with the compression stuff xD)

Reactions: XforU

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
In my Halloween event, I am always grabbed by the ghost (in every retry) right after I talked to the clown. I don't get a chance to talk to any locals and I can't go east to the lake with swan and south to fight Lord Styx (according to the walkthrough). All I can do is to go to the graveyard and have sex with Elara Bloodthorn. Is this normal?
Halloween.jpg

• Thinking Face

XforU

Of Horingar
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
In my Halloween event, I am always grabbed by the ghost (in every retry) right after I talked to the clown. I don't get a chance to talk to any locals and I can't go east to the lake with swan and south to fight Lord Styx (according to the walkthrough). All I can do is to go to the graveyard and have sex with Elara Bloodthorn. Is this normal?
View attachment 3078060
Nope. Should happen the same way it happens in the walkthrough.
Did you overwrite your old game or just used your old save on the new game? It shouldn't matter cause all the switches are new in this patch but I can't recreate the issue. I'll do some more testing now and I'll see what might be causing it.
Save files from older version work but overwriting the game sometimes causes some strange issues with the code.

EDIT: I managed the recreate the issue. Something in the old saves is causing it...I'll start working on a fix now.
Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience !

Last edited:
  • Love

XforU

Of Horingar
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
View attachment 3078060
Bug is fixed. 0.6.6 is up on itch, link/patch notes on discord. Will update it here either later or tomorrow.

Mensch

Jul 23, 2017
Hi, I'm trying to fight against the warden. I read, that i should get a new skill -Tension Release- but nothing happens. Does this have any special requirements?

XforU

Of Horingar
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
it is intened autoheal after every combat in normal difficulty?
Yes, some people found it difficult before and the healer was too far away.
To avoid the long walks I just made it so you get healed after every combat. Difficulty in some fights will compensate for that though, potions are still needed to succeed.

Last edited:

XforU

Of Horingar
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Hi, I'm trying to fight against the warden. I read, that i should get a new skill -Tension Release- but nothing happens. Does this have any special requirements?
In combat mode you get tension release when the MC goes down to 50% hp. It appears as a skill in your skill menu and it triggers an event.
In overpowered you get the skill when her health goes below 50%, either that or when you kill her.
I'll check if something is wrong just in case.

Edit: It's 60% hp. It appears in your specials.
Capture1.PNG Capture.PNG

Last edited:

Mensch

Jul 23, 2017
In combat mode you get tension release when the MC goes down to 50% hp. It appears as a skill in your skill menu and it triggers an event.
In overpowered you get the skill when her health goes below 50%, either that or when you kill her.
I'll check if something is wrong just in case.
Thanks. I am playeing in Overpowered Mode, But aren't using the Giga Chad Items. I just chose to have the Option. Therefore I wasen't getting her low enough on HP. Once I used the Items it worked instantly.

XforU

Of Horingar
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Thanks. I am playeing in Overpowered Mode, But aren't using the Giga Chad Items. I just chose to have the Option. Therefore I wasen't getting her low enough on HP. Once I used the Items it worked instantly.
That's the only place that will cause that issue. I'll put up a warning in for overpowered players in the next patch.

lhucio

Jan 7, 2021
Linda Dune I gave her what she asked for before she gave me the quest, and she's probably bugged, because i have the quest again.

Last edited:

XforU

Of Horingar
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Linda Dune I gave her what she asked for before she gave me the quest, and she's probably bugged, because i have the quest again.
I'll check it out, thanks!

Edit: I fixed it. The quest will work properly in the next patch( coming at the end of the month) I'll add a way to clean the quest from your log as well, it will be in the change log of the next patch.
Thank you!

Last edited:
Reactions: lhucio
3.60 star(s) 7 Votes