floppytownpro

Jul 1, 2021
I'm getting tired of seeing comments from NTR haters, but it's funny. I liked it, I'll be waiting updates. Good luck with development

Orumaito2001

Sep 16, 2020
Looks promising! And the redhair girl is a beauty. I´ll give it a try. Will edit soon with first impressions.
It´s kind of funny. The dev knows how tu use the girld model at least. Very short on content, but it´s a 0.1 so it was obvious. It has potential to be a great game. I would suggest future scenes are "normal" and not mc having a mental breakdown. I know it makes sense now because he is insecure.

Last edited:

Pachooley

Jul 27, 2018
Ugh, okay. So can you enlighten me about some things, Mr.Dev. Is MC's gf slut by design and will cuck him hard or all those signals in current update are just fantsy. I mean her commentary on gym interaction with Samuel, it's kinda dubious for me. Next one is ending, will be here multiple or only one? I am quite empathetic towards fictional characters and would be upset if their relationship wil be ruined...

Raising Phallus

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2023
This makes it sound like the main premise of the story revolves around trying to complete this challenge, but if the NTR is unavoidable and the outcome is pre-determined than any part of the story focused on actually trying to do the missions seems as if it would feel like a hollow pointless waste of time. In my opinion, this particular game would be vastly improved by legitimately having a path where success is possible, meaning that the NTR path is actually the result of "failing" (or choice).
There is a point system in the game. It will be determined how hard you'll get NTR'd based on those points. So even if you want to finish the 10 missions with minimal damage, there will be NTR scenes. But these NTR scenes will only be in Jeremiah's imagination and a few gropings (light NTR).

Long story short NTR is not avoidable :HideThePain:

Reactions: Footboi and m0us3r

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
There is a point system in the game. It will be determined how hard you'll get NTR'd based on those points. So even if you want to finish the 10 missions with minimal damage, there will be NTR scenes. But these NTR scenes will only be in Jeremiah's imagination and a few gropings (light NTR).

Long story short NTR is not avoidable :HideThePain:
That ... actually makes a lot of sense development wise, for an NTR based game! Well played, sir, well played.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
FateWontSeparateUs-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
another stupid ass unavoidable ntr game where the white guy gets screwed over by a black guy. how unoriginal and of coarse the white guy is a perthitic skinny nerd wow. yeah go complete 10 missions get you weewee back but in the meantime you lose your love so the mission there's no point. either way you still lose
Then go play one of your many "original" incest harem games.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I'm hoping to see Freya in stockings/garter belt and high heels while fuck other men with Jeremiah watching it and enjoy!
The classic hotwife/cuckold scenario and outfit... ;)
I have gained my first cuckold point in the game's stats... it's correct to obtain a hotwife relationship?

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
So the "different" paths are:
1. She fucks him behind your back.
2. She fucks him with your permission because you get off on it.

That's not how you do different paths.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Multiple Protagonist ruins the experience. There are two types of players who play this genre of game:

- The cuck MC, who wants to watch the girl get fucked by everyone, getting cucked in the process.
- The alpha MC, who wants to get the girl, and doesn't share.

OR

- Female Protagnist who gets slowly corrupted.

You're trying to do all three, and IMO that makes the experience less immersive, which isn't as erotic.

For this kind of game, the point of view should always be from the MC (male protagonist), that is the most immersive and will lead to the most erotic turn on. Multiple Protagonist places you further away from the eroticism, not as deep, further away, and the experience won't nearly be as good. No matter how hard I try to get into multiple protagonist, it never works for me, NEVER.

If you don't believe me, then at least do this. Look at your Patreon revenue. Compare it from now to one year from now. If it's still low, come back to my post and listen to me. Cheers.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Multiple Protagonist ruins the experience. There are two types of players who play this genre of game:

- The cuck MC, who wants to watch the girl get fucked by everyone, getting cucked in the process.
- The alpha MC, who wants to get the girl, and doesn't share.

OR

- Female Protagnist who gets slowly corrupted.

You're trying to do all three, and IMO that makes the experience less immersive, which isn't as erotic.

For this kind of game, the point of view should always be from the MC (male protagonist), that is the most immersive and will lead to the most erotic turn on. Multiple Protagonist places you further away from the eroticism, not as deep, further away, and the experience won't nearly be as good. No matter how hard I try to get into multiple protagonist, it never works for me, NEVER.

If you don't believe me, then at least do this. Look at your Patreon revenue. Compare it from now to one year from now. If it's still low, come back to my post and listen to me. Cheers.
it never works for me, NEVER.
Yes for you, just move on then.

Lots of ntr eroge also have the female pov. And sometimes you even have the choice to see the female's pov or not

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes