IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
It's almost as if there isn't a fucking egg waiting to be basted 24/7/365. And that fertility is cyclic. And the odds are vastly in favour of you NOT knocking them up as there isn't an egg dropped TO knock up most of the time. Slept through biology did ya.
No, but you certainly did.

Uddu

Mar 11, 2022
Picked up this game for the third time, still overwhelmed by the UI but I wanna give it a proper try this time. VitaYok is it possible to miss scenes or events if they are not done in the correct order?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
FatesCrossed [v0.2.2] [VitaYok] - Compressed

Win/Linux [623 MB]
- - - -

Mac [618 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

VitaYok

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2022
Picked up this game for the third time, still overwhelmed by the UI but I wanna give it a proper try this time. VitaYok is it possible to miss scenes or events if they are not done in the correct order?
Uddu - No, playing the sandbox version, you won’t miss anything. The same goes for the VN version. But I’m afraid the VN version cuts off at 0.2, and I won’t update it before 0.2.5. Quests are closing, new ones are opening. Don’t worry about it, you won’t miss anything.
Sorry, maybe I misunderstood the question.

VitaYok

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2022
Paslicivi
Juerhullycin

There are no issues, and you just need to do what you came to the PC for, namely, completing the homework for Milla. After that, the game continues. This applies to the visual novel version. As for the sandbox version, it's simple—there's a Windows button in the lower-left corner.

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
Paslicivi
Juerhullycin

There are no issues, and you just need to do what you came to the PC for, namely, completing the homework for Milla. After that, the game continues. This applies to the visual novel version. As for the sandbox version, it's simple—there's a Windows button in the lower-left corner.
The scene does not change after completing the homework task. We still continue to see the computer screen while the game continues in the background. Clicking anywhere does not solve the problem. I have no idea about sandbox mode but it is like that at VN mode. There may be a command missing in the coding that requires the computer to automatically shut down after the task is completed, or it may not be working properly.

VitaYok

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2022
The scene does not change after completing the homework task. We still continue to see the computer screen while the game continues in the background. Clicking anywhere does not solve the problem. I have no idea about sandbox mode but it is like that at VN mode. There may be a command missing in the coding that requires the computer to automatically shut down after the task is completed, or it may not be working properly.
I am, to put it mildly, surprised, since I've tested it about 10 times and everything worked for me. But anyway, here’s the file that needs to be replaced, and everything will work, or you can use my save. I'll have to cut this part out in the future. Thank you for pointing out the mistake.

Reactions: Paslicivi

LinkBox88

Feb 22, 2020
So many games operate under the ''you've just experienced a life-changing/supernatural event that fundamentally changes what reality is. Now forget all that cause you don't want to be late for your first day of school!''

You undercut the importance of that event by trying to make mundane shit important. It can't ALL be important!!

If you insist on making a mundane existence a thing, it should be a thing that was happening prior to the event. Then we get to see the impact the event has on that existence.

If you're going to make a character that is going to be consumed with a mission/revenge, he has to be that all the time. It has to be the thing that decides all other things. Otherwise, he just comes off as a flaky guy with no dedication.

dakkarf952

Jan 2, 2018
Cheers,
having a bit of an issue here, i've gotten to this point in Millas Questline...but uh nothing happens anymore? Did i miss something? Or do i have to progress someone elses plotline?

VitaYok

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2022
Cheers,
having a bit of an issue here, i've gotten to this point in Millas Questline...but uh nothing happens anymore? Did i miss something? Or do i have to progress someone elses plotline?
Hi dakkarf952 , you got it right. You just need to complete a couple of quests, and everything will move forward.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 8 Votes