Unity Completed Father and Daughter's Sleepy Sex [Final] [GoatmanBB]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

fun_master_BW

Apr 14, 2020
Thats quite a strange game, just got the first "good" ending by chance in first try.

The buttons only work to the right border, you can see a slight change in color.
And you have to close the text box if a communication has been started.

Oct 31, 2017
Now this title is a nice change of pace, as I'm looking forward to a wholesome, family friendly tale of a loving father giving his daughter some nice warm milk to help her sleep. Nothing wrong with that.

*checks notes*

... oops, make that "while she sleeps." Meh, close enough I guess.

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
"He takes out his flaccid meat stick and tries to release his mayonnaise"
MTL and "meat stick" always go hand in hand
That one is actually pretty direct translation and is common in jpn games. 肉棒 = nikubou = meatstick. Of course a real localization would probably turn that into something else.

I have bigger questions about him being 'flaccid'.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Now this title is a nice change of pace, as I'm looking forward to a wholesome, family friendly tale of a loving father giving his daughter some nice warm milk to help her sleep. Nothing wrong with that.

*checks notes*

... oops, make that "while she sleeps." Meh, close enough I guess.
I have no idea why, but I took this literally. The father gave her an actual glass of real milk (with her sleeping pill) to help her sleep. Then I realized that's not what you meant after the "checks notes" part. :LOL: *facepalms himself*

• Haha
Reactions: DougTheC

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Sure you can remove the censorship with ManlyMarco Universal Uncensor.
simply unzip DumbRendererDemosaic.zip in "Father and Daughter's Sleepy Sex\BepInEx\plugins"
and for a smaller font unzip resizer.zip in "Father and Daughter's Sleepy Sex\BepInEx\Translation\en\Text"

View attachment 1839940
Thanks for finding out which uncensor plugin to use.
I'm wondering why nobody uploads a new version, uncensored and with text size fix. Think I'll do that.

• Hey there
Reactions: noxtek

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
and for a smaller font unzip resizer.zip in "Father and Daughter's Sleepy Sex\BepInEx\Translation\en\Text"
Is this universally usable? I'm trying it out with other BepInEx autotls, but doesn't seem to do anything. Shouldn't something be changed in a config file or something too? Or could it be a unity/bepinex/xuatl mismatch? I mean... It should work quite straightforward, seemingly, no?
(though full disclosure: I haven't downloaded this game in the thread yet, so don't have much to go in locating differences)

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Is this generally usable? I'm trying it out with other BepInEx autotls, but doesn't seem to do anything. Shouldn't something be changed in a config file or something too? Or could it be a unity/bepinex/xuatl mismatch? I mean... It should work quite straightforward, seemingly, no?
no, is different for each game. you need to change the name of the canvas you want to resize each time.
more info about that here

Reactions: Zippix

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
He takes out his flaccid meat stick and tries to release his sexual desire. ......
must not have much of a desire if he is going into this flaccid. is someone holding a gun to his head or something? ooo i bet it's the mom if that is happening.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I've actually just unlocked the second ending by cumming inside asap, she didn't wake up so I guess for the first ending you need to wake her up.
That's not just it. I tied her, fucked her and came twice, she came twice too, and even though I had tied her up, she left. For some odd reason she can move while being tied up.

Also, you can have one hand on her right tit, rub her left nipple, and then open her legs or tie her up with your third and fourth hands.

EDIT: She must be fully clothed when she wakes up. You can play with her boobs to get her off the last time. It may take a bit as she will drop about 20 sleepiness when cumming, and she builds up about 15 before she orgasms again.

Last edited:
Reactions: hentai charley
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote