Unity Completed Father and Daughter's Sleepy Sex [Final] [GoatmanBB]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Imouto_Lover

May 3, 2020
After a lot of trial and error, I've found the secret to the two "Good" endings.

Good End 1: Don't use a condom. Cum in vagina. Give her orgasms until her favorability reaches 99. Have her wake up while screwing her. Be sure to cum in vagina with no condom at least once while she's awake. DO NOT TIE HER UP.

Good End 2: Give her orgasms until favorability reaches 99. Do not wake her. DO NOT TIE HER UP. Don't leave her "dirty." End the scene with her fully clothed and still asleep.

Bad End: Any time she doesn't get 99 favorability or has her hands tied when the scene ends.

Imouto_Lover

May 3, 2020
Because it's machine translation
Okay. I've tested it, and once the game has google-translated the "communicaion" text, it saves the translation somewhere local, so even temporarily shutting off the internet doesn't change it back to moon-runes.

So it seems that we're stuck with the machine translate, and frankly, I've seen worse.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Why not stepsiblings? Geeez
Because then people would cry about wanting to fuck the mother.
At least now she's of no interest to the plot..
Counter-point, the mother probably has the same short hair.
Nothing to pull, nothing to thwirl. Nothing, not even headpats.

ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
Now i'm sure this is coincidence.
At the first good ending the daughter asks
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and the autotranslater decides to not work while the dad answers. God damn man, i was looking for a wank, not this dark shit lmao.

Last edited:

Imouto_Lover

May 3, 2020
Now i'm sure this is coincidence.
At the first good ending the girls asks
and the autotranslater decides to not work while the dad answers. God damn man, i was looking for a wank, not this dark shit lmao.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote