4.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Vari25

Feb 10, 2020
Just want to touch base, as the art looks amazing, but some of the later stages are a bit much. Are you still planning on doing a Bust&Butt only version? And will there be any other body mods or changes (I'm a preg fetishist myself, so those are the big bellies I prefer.)
I would like to see some preg action too. Im also a BE Lover so some Mommy Udders with lactation would be very nice

Syybeat

Feb 27, 2018
They only seem to gain stomach fat on my playthrough. Can I focus on body parts or is there only a general goal?

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
Ik wil gewoon de basis aanraken, want de kunst ziet er geweldig uit, maar sommige latere stadia zijn een beetje veel. Ben je nog steeds van plan om alleen een Bust&Butt-versie te maken? En zullen er nog andere lichaamsmodificaties of veranderingen zijn (ik ben zelf een preg-fetisjist, dus dat zijn de dikke buiken waar ik de voorkeur aan geef.)
[/CITAAT]
Old saves doesn't work ?
You should
0.04a and 0.05 apart them

Reactions: s22ll

redproud

Sep 20, 2019
*Noticing the guy in the 9th screenshot wearing a tuxedo to a strip club*

My man... the cleaning bills alone... :FacePalm:

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Oh good, a compressed version.
Was unsure if fatties were worth a 5g download.

Bladerune9

Curve connoisseur
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2022
Hello, I read all the message from everyone.
I'm glad to see that many liked the latest update, the game has a really specific kink so having any positive response on here is amazing.

While my 1st priority is to continue the current trajectory and finish the game with weight gain as the main focus.
There will be a feature added to limit the gain at a certain stage, this way if you aren't into SSBBW girls you can make sure they don't go that big.
And there will be a BE and AE focused version, i haven't worked it out completely yet but i think i would make separate gains for existing girls.

Just to answer a common question, each girl has their own predefined body type which dictates how she gains weight.
Some Gain weight in pretty much only their breasts, like Luna, Natalie and Roxie.
Others have Bottom heavy gains, like Trista and Bonnie.
Or maybe you like big bellies, like Daisy and Amber.
I try to make every girl unique in her way of gaining weight.
You can not change the way a girl gains weight.

Thanks for all the support and kind words.

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes