4.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Aww darn....not Luna as well, she's so pretty.
btw....she's rich....she can afford her own damn food, lol

Neat game, really enjoying it thus far.
Is there a particular food I should be feeding Daisy in class?
One that builds her up quicker?

Thanks,

Cheers

Reactions: Gojii

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021

Thanks,

Cheers
You can give what you want

Reactions: Gojii and Forgotted

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
Well, interesting concept, pretty girls, decent renders, but why the hell in 2023 (ok, 2022) everything there is set for 1280 x 720 resolution?!!
And man, it occupies 4.5GB!!!!!!!!!

Bladerune9

Curve connoisseur
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2022
So, do they gain weight or are they losing weight with the method of fucking? XD
Fucking has no effect on her weight.

Thanks,

Cheers
Food choice does not matter right now.

Well, interesting concept, pretty girls, decent renders, but why the hell in 2023 (ok, 2022) everything there is set for 1280 x 720 resolution?!!
I made a calculation that it would take about 20k renders to finish this game. This would mean it would be a 10GB+ game at 720p, let alone 1080p. But what i didn't know(but i know now and implemented for the android version) is that .webp is a way superior file format. So i could have actually done 1080p with .webp instead. But then again, the scope of the game has grown to around 30k renders for full release.

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
yea this game gets a big fat L. sorry, but absolutely cant stand doing the same sequence of events 50 times in a row for one slight variation in events/dialogue just to repat it over again. that is the personification of a poorly made game. Might as well made it a VN with no sandbox.

forfuna

Apr 11, 2020
OH YES THE JUICY !
Gonna try it right away :coffee:
Hopefully 1080p will be released soon

Last edited:

SvenFoxx

Jul 7, 2017
Hey, its the dev here. I was a bit surprised to see my game here.
I realize the game i made(and im still making) is probably not most peoples cup of tea, especially in this early stage.
Right now this game features 1 main fetish, Female Weight gain/Feederism. I do have plans to limit weight gain to certain stages, and create a breast expansion and ass expansion only version.
Just keep in mind that while i do employ writers for this game, i am the only developer/artist working on this project, so these ideas and changes take some time to implement.

And for the few people that decide to play this game, i hope you enjoy it.
Any Suggestions and Criticism is welcome.

This version right here is supposed to be a Patreon only version for a month(All updates will be released on patreon only for a month before going free), but oh well, i don't think i can change that anymore. I do have Mac, Linux and Android version on there tho.

If you do enjoy the game and want to support me, you can find me on Patreon, Deviantart and Weightgaming.
Unfortunately, that's the lot of indie game developers. Your stuff is eventually gonna wind up on websites like these, and sometimes backer only versions will as well. It's one of the leading causes of developers cancelling projects. The only effective method I've found to prevent this is to simply keep the in development game limited to only a few playtesters until the final version is released, kinda like what the dev of Weighting Game is doing back on Weight Gaming.

This unfortunately carries the risk of less supporters though, as you have nothing to show for their support except your word that the game is coming along.

moi69

May 9, 2018
Just curious, is there any way to grow certain bodyparts exclusively? (e.g. make girls get big bums only, etc.) :BootyTime:
*edit*
reading is hard, found the answer :KEK:

Veniat

Aug 15, 2017
And I thought the whole getting shrunk then shoved whole body into a vagina was weird, now it's a fat feeding fetish.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Isn't the main point of the game weight gain?

I've got to say that screens had me in the first half, not gonna lie, sadly that's not my cup of tea.

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes