emplar

Aug 12, 2019
My Android Port
Favorite Son [v0.1 Reworked]

-

Last edited:

zindathar

Nov 25, 2017
So far, i like what i'm seing, interesting point of view, the mom it's really hot, the aunt and the niece, don't matter, we all want to see the family strugle and corruption of it, when can we spect the next reléase???

Reactions: clowns234

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
the sons look kinda girly
Can't argue that. Most of my early budget went to female characters, hair, and clothes. August 8.1 was my first male figure and my first 8.1 figure. I bought August 8.1 because
A) it was on sale, and
B} you can make the figure male or female.
1642530003268.png

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Fuck I hoped to play just female Protagonist but it turn out that ther I can't avoid Male choise. Just sad :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In the begining the no choise and saddle I had too chose how to act with first sex scene on Male orspective the title clealry screming it Favorite Son not my Favofirtes Moms to bang. I just wwish had the choisse to skip tha sons choies du the fact it abaout Mom not about sons. I'm out, i'm out when I can't avoid entirly.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
In the begining the no choise and saddle I had too chose how to act with first sex scene on Male orspective the title clealry screming it Favorite Son not my Favofirtes Moms to bang. I just wwish had the choisse to skip tha sons choies du the fact it abaout Mom not about sons. I'm out, i'm out when I can't avoid entirly.
You like what you like. I can't argue with that.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Ok I liked the game. But for me it would have been better If TOM hadn't gotten anyone. I JUST DON"T LIKE TOM!! At all!

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Well that's what we can call a fucking family !!!
Habitually it takes more than a year in such a game for the son to get a handjob from his mom.
Congratulation Tom and Tim you are lucky bastards.:ROFLMAO:
At that speed the twins will have fucked all MILFs in town and their daughters i presume in a month or less!
Next time they could call themselves Uncle Tim and Uncle Tom.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Update:
I have now written most of the code. I still have to go in and break out the dialog and flush out the remaining renders for each additional scene. I haven't decided if I will have smaller updates or just wait and release the whole arc at once.
After that, based on player choices, I will release the different endings. Right now, I am looking at five different endings based on player choices. They will include love or corruption, and happy or not so happy endings.
View attachment fs04.webp

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
Update:
I have now written most of the code. I still have to go in and break out the dialog and flush out the remaining renders for each additional scene. I haven't decided if I will have smaller updates or just wait and release the whole arc at once.
After that, based on player choices, I will release the different endings. Right now, I am looking at five different endings based on player choices. They will include love or corruption, and happy or not so happy endings.
View attachment 1638442
Thanks for implementing the description for the dice choices, took me some reversing to see what those options actually did. I'm sure everyone would be happy to get similar sized updates as the most recent one every so often. Depends on how long these arcs will be though if you want to wait

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Thanks for implementing the description for the dice choices, took me some reversing to see what those options actually did. I'm sure everyone would be happy to get similar sized updates as the most recent one every so often. Depends on how long these arcs will be though if you want to wait
If it takes more than a couple of months, I will break it up.

Reactions: Ph4r40h
2.60 star(s) 25 Votes