jabber63

Jul 26, 2017
how do I administer the aphrodisiac to her? tried breakfast, dinner, and lunch on weekends, no option to do so...
first in the morning when you join her for breakfast it should show an option to adminster the drug, then that night when you join her for dinner again it should show that you make dinner and add the drug

taliazer

Feb 2, 2018
I'm sorry this game looks great but I don't manage to progress in it I don't know what to do ? and I have the same error with the drug

SluttyStar

Has anyone seen mine Favorite Teacher?
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
found it

<<if $quarrel_makeup == 2 and $id.aphrodisiac >=1 and isDateBetween($gameDate, '07:00', '09:00') and $make_up_diner != 2>>\

the part in red was missing for some reason.
Thank you so much!

Reactions: Vulfgar

Nightmare95

Feb 26, 2017
keep getting this error whenever i go into the kitchen Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Invalid or unexpected token

Fadge

Aug 10, 2017
Please explain the conditions to move on after the pearl necklace is given to angela/kayden.
5-6 weeks ingame passed and nothing. Day 91, 10 to each caracteristics, max to all (desired/horny)
All girls have "you have reached.... for this version" except Angela "Maybe I should wait for few days"
I put a save file if it helps
Thank you
(maybe change the tip to be more explicit)

Reactions: Henry73au

Slimjim211

Jun 10, 2017
i need help with this I think Angela ready for something hotter. Maybe I should talk to her about it. roommate

Last edited:

MotorcycleU

Jun 14, 2017
ok. I go right into the kitchen or other places at the top of the hour & not let me join them. Also go in while she's cooking food & not let me add the stuff. Freaking grind on this came is unreal & unreliable.

dasgerd

Apr 25, 2017
how do i get the grades up work extrem hard does nothing and how do i progress with Angela after i get this tipp: Tip: There's something about the photo studio that she worked at that she doesn't like. In the photo studio there are no options and i gave her already the dress and did the photoshot at home?

tiz818

Feb 15, 2019
SluttyStar when i downloaded the 0.20 HTML there seemed to be an extra space on the coding virus goto command, i was able to repaid my HTML by removing the trailing space on line 11799 in my text editor

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
How to make a lot of money
By using the cheat code of course :LOL:. Of course, if you don't want to do that, you could always give extra lessons/patrol the school after class ends. There's also writing on your laptop (needs intellect). For expert, you get $50 each time, and if you do just that for a single day can get you about $200+ depending on the amount of energy you have.

2.10 star(s) 51 Votes