drlmnz

Aug 24, 2016
1588783728630.png
playing online .21c and this is the tip for angela after i beat the boyfriend.
waited over 2 weeks, still nothing's changed, how do i progress with angela after that?

i have a bunch of shells but nothing to do with them anywhere except selling them at a store.

SluttyStar

Has anyone seen mine Favorite Teacher?
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
View attachment 647248
waited over 2 weeks, still nothing's changed, how do i progress with angela after that?

i have a bunch of shells but nothing to do with them anywhere except selling them at a store.
I will take a look, thanks!

Tinytower

May 1, 2020
View attachment 647248

You have to go back to the bar and talk to Angela, and the shells are only used to sell stuff, but later on when you're searching for shells, you have to find pearls for one of Angela's quests.

WITCHYWOMEN75

Aug 31, 2018
View attachment 632544

Overview:
Play as a newly hired Biology teacher who desires to corrupt his fellow teachers, neighbours and his students. Seduce scores of women, from your sexy neighbour right up to the principal of the school. Work, Corrupt and fuck to become everyone's Favorite Teacher.
Thread Updated: 2020-05-05
Release Date: 2020-05-05
Developer: SluttyStar -
Censored: No
Version: 0.21c
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

finally had time to play ft all the way...through.....besides the grind and negligible pay off...pretty good story.....your tip at the end was ambiguous and unclear about where Angela goes after lunch. ????..a lot of territory..otherwise ...thanks

WITCHYWOMEN75

Aug 31, 2018
You have to go back to the bar and talk to Angela, and the shells are only used to sell stuff, but later on when you're searching for shells, you have to find pearls for one of Angela's quests.
went to the bar after lunch...she wasn't in there..neither was she in the cafe

WITCHYWOMEN75

Aug 31, 2018
View attachment 632544

Overview:
Play as a newly hired Biology teacher who desires to corrupt his fellow teachers, neighbours and his students. Seduce scores of women, from your sexy neighbour right up to the principal of the school. Work, Corrupt and fuck to become everyone's Favorite Teacher.
Thread Updated: 2020-05-05
Release Date: 2020-05-05
Developer: SluttyStar -
Censored: No
Version: 0.21c
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

ok..too much time on my hands......thank you to the creators of ft.....your efforts are appreciated

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
How the fuck do you raise grades? No matter what I try it only ever either stays the same or drops. This is bullshit.

Goodwytch

Jan 16, 2019
0.21 breaking my 0.20 save file if i go to any of the side menus I can't back out of them

I'm having the same issue with the side menus. Once in them there doesn't seem to be any way to close them and go back to the game. (V 0.21)

Reactions: Julius

tjn67

Mar 10, 2017
Yes it's started to become pretty slow since 0.20, but I also found 0.21 to be even slower, especially saving/loading.
Yep, it is horribly, painfully & unbearably slow. I've tried on both Chrome and Firefox. It is basically unplayable because it takes SO long to go from one page to the next. :/

MrBlobby2

Jan 7, 2018
Enjoyed the game. Downloaded it again to start again, but the library isn't unlocking. I spoke to Monica, her quest says to visit the library, but it is not showing up.

2.10 star(s) 51 Votes