• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Anyone know if they already FIXED Properly all the Bugs or still is the same looped and bugged Quest and Character Card as always? i think they need to RE-Made the whole menu and UI to Fix it
This is not easy to answer.

I have all girl cards.

I played last time with tutorial and see so not a lot of bugs anymore.

I started now with my old save.

The problem is if by these girls are missing "this is the end at the moment" or if you can reach the end. So you as player don`t know if here can be bugs because you get this information not.

At the moment for these girls you don`t get this message: Clara, Lexi, Naomi & Fiona

For example you should talk to Fiona in the morning. No option I found. When you go to english Class and choose help girls you have now the hint with coffee. When you sleep a day you have the hint to talk Fiona again so when you go to the english class and help with girls you get the hint again with the coffee and no option to buy it when you sleep you get the hint again to talk with Fiona. I am not sure I think in 0.49 was a option when you go to the cafe that you get coffee. So you as player don`t know if this a bug now or is it at the moment here the end.

This is at the momet my last save you can look into it and when you say it say enough you can play for yourself or you must wait for a next update.

Last edited:
Reactions: guedes737

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
This is not easy to answer.

I have all girl cards.

I played last time with tutorial and see so not a lot of bugs anymore.

I started now with my old save.

The problem is if by these girls are missing "this is the end at the moment" or if you can reach the end. So you as player don`t know if here can be bugs because you get this information not.

At the moment for these girls you don`t get this message: Clara, Lexi, Naomi & Fiona

For example you should talk to Fiona in the morning. No option I found. When you go to english Class and choose help girls you have now the hint with coffee. When you sleep a day you have the hint to talk Fiona again so when you go to the english class and help with girls you get the hint again with the coffee and no option to buy it when you sleep you get the hint again to talk with Fiona. I am not sure I think in 0.49 was a option when you go to the cafe that you get coffee. So you as player don`t know if this a bug now or is it at the moment here the end.

This is at the momet my last save you can look into it and when you say it say enough you can play for yourself or you must wait for a next update.
Thanks for your huge explanation, was inned clear to me, but it just last time i play it, Nicole Quest gets Looped, also Clara Events too, like "Ball Event" and in classroom the option to "Wait/Think" i dont remember well... and Monica unable to found at beach and some stuff like it, so it was so bugged and looped ,and deal with it again would be a mess and not enjoyable

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.55 bugs

All new Quests haven`t seen with my save so the update looks don`t work with a save.

Ravellon

Jan 17, 2018
0.55 Cheats:

7IkC1g9pJ9: +500 cash
oTFVMYhlTZ: secret panel activation
znrSU5EENG: +1 gift items
aMHN3EMgRy: +1 quest items
RuocPSnMr3: +1 qualification
wxgJ152FJt: +30 max stamina
MEoOJgezIc: rewind button

I've no idea why the author insists on changing cheats every version on an HTML game that can be code mined in a browser.

paperman

May 12, 2017
7IkC1g9pJ9 - adds 500$ cash oTFVMYhlTZ - activates Secret Panel (set Affection/Lust for the girls and Player stats) znrSU5EENG - gives you some giftable items (like Chocolate) aMHN3EMgRy - gives you some quest specific items RuocPSnMr3 - adds 1 teacher level (qualification) wxgJ152FJt - adds 30 to maxStamina MEoOJgezIc - enables the back button

2.10 star(s) 51 Votes