Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Came back to this after some months and for some reason the dialogue/writing seems to have deteriorated? I can't remember it being this bad...makes the game unenjoyable.

Angua21

Jul 22, 2017
Am I getting my games mixed up, or did there used to be a fuller-figured student that you protected from bullying in this game? Can't seem to find her...shame, she was kinda cute!

AddictedTT

Feb 22, 2018
new update arrives, Yet there is no new content on my save. All characters show that I finished the quest line except a rare few that show I should focus on work etc. Not to mention the number of scenes that you do come across randomly that are not even showing the videos.

Is the only solution for me to start all over again? will that fix all the issues or not??

Potiguaya

Dec 3, 2019
No idea how to start 0.67 quests
(-added Clara’s quest
-added Jerry’s quest )

Also, never met Fiona and no idea where her apartment is.

My save:
Couldn't find Jerry or Carey either. I only got a glimpse of affection notification of Jerry Tombs after waking up in the morning.
Can someone give me an enlightenment.

You could meet Fiona at the Canteen. Select option "Eat alone"

Aeriys

Apr 23, 2017
Cheats for 0.68

XbfXcYur3d - Cash +500
DjQXxqFeuZ - Secret panel
SZqzn4Z87r - Items
PnTNxHQvQD - Quest Items
Iv0WtBiOWw - Teacher Level +1
bCR15aBzmn - Max stamina +20
60cipvpeCp - Backward Button
^^ still valid, codes haven't changed in 0.69

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
Is the only solution for me to start all over again? will that fix all the issues or not??
that is what i plan to do... waited 16 updates already

maan this game is one lowest-rated HTML what's wrong with the game?
im a rare person who gave it 4 stars :]
objectively/comparably i dont think it should be below 'average/3stars'
imo what we see is a rage-rating of sorts. or maybe annoyance-rating. narrative moves forward yet old wounds keep bleeding
it could have been better in many ways (lets say ui& qol is important for me, yet still no good time skipping for example, which is kinda a must for by-hour tracking game with uneven time passing)
if you play from update to update - you will encounter bugs, loops and tips not being changed/showed correctly .

Last edited:

WolfVG

Feb 3, 2021
I don't know why but some thing from the recent update seems to have bugged or broke the game. Clara's stuff seems to be missing and some content seems to be broken as well

Spiny Norman

Jul 21, 2021
I tried to play this, but the translation is so bad I can’t figure out the narrative. I will give it another go with the next update, but it could use a lot of rewriting.

Reactions: Hornyowl
2.10 star(s) 51 Votes