korum242

Aug 1, 2020
Bruh the dev really needs to update the walkthroughs on this game, ive had atleast 3 girls give me more quests even after the character menu says its the end of thier quests for now. Its a good game but man its buggy as shit.
yeah we re working on it. Just reach some line and we'll update it

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
Does anyone have a save? Mine has various bugs and making it impossible to progress with certain characters

rjames112

Nov 30, 2019
One step forward...same steps back. All the same typos and bugs. Clara's apartment regardless of choice starts the scene where you took over being director...quests not triggering or retriggering....

Reactions: DeMarcus16

korum242

Aug 1, 2020
One step forward...same steps back. All the same typos and bugs. Clara's apartment regardless of choice starts the scene where you took over being director...quests not triggering or retriggering....
If you about Clara's storyline we will look it completely in next update. If you about anything else - pls let me know

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
Have a bug that my Sophia tip isn’t showing and I believe it is causing a macro error from finding Sophia’s home. Can someone take a look or provide their save that I can use? Any help would be appreciated

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
some sort of way of knowing where characters are would be fantastic, I end up wasting a lot of time just wandering rooms and maps.

also some way of "waiting" like an option, like the "nap" option in your room but "waiting" enabled everywhere, I'm tired of going in and out of rooms to wait 30 mins or if I have to wait for 2 hours just go all the way back home (there should be a "home" shortcut) and nap for 2 hours then re-do all my steps.

Last edited:

rilakk

Nov 11, 2017
I´m stuck at:

Clara: Tip: I should speak with Clara about home video.Maybe her home is the right place? (Nothing happens at Clara´s home)
Lexi : Tip: I cheated on Lexi with Naomi. I need to decide which one I like best. (HOW?)
Monica : Tip: I should follow Monica to the beach. Have bad feeling about that... (HOW? WHEN?)
Auttum : Tip: I need to talk to Autumn and give her the weed, but not let her know that I saw her ride. Maybe I should meet her at the sports field? (she's not at sports field)
Naomi: Tip: Evening was great. I wonder what will be next?I should focus on work now. (????)
Jane: Tip: After the injection, Lucy acted strangely. I have to figure out what's wrong. (?????)
CAmilla: Tip: Camilla was busy last time. Need to check her again another day. (Camilla is not at the store anymore)

and who are these 2 characters Im missing and how to unlock them?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chicho1958

nightburn12

Jul 7, 2017
this game would be so much better if the hints system just said in plain words what needs to be done where and when and didn't bug out so much. I don't mind the other stuff but updates are pointless when you can't even get to experience any of it because you don't know how to even see it. I like the game but why update new quests when we can't even figure out how to start/continue them

The_Hunter

Oct 3, 2017
Still pretty buggy - but still fun on the other side. Unfortunately after taking over the school it's almost unplayable as bug screen after bug screen appears.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I´m stuck at:

Clara: Tip: I should speak with Clara about home video.Maybe her home is the right place? (Nothing happens at Clara´s home)
Lexi : Tip: I cheated on Lexi with Naomi. I need to decide which one I like best. (HOW?)
Monica : Tip: I should follow Monica to the beach. Have bad feeling about that... (HOW? WHEN?)
Auttum : Tip: I need to talk to Autumn and give her the weed, but not let her know that I saw her ride. Maybe I should meet her at the sports field? (she's not at sports field)
Naomi: Tip: Evening was great. I wonder what will be next?I should focus on work now. (????)
Jane: Tip: After the injection, Lucy acted strangely. I have to figure out what's wrong. (?????)
CAmilla: Tip: Camilla was busy last time. Need to check her again another day. (Camilla is not at the store anymore)

and who are these 2 characters Im missing and how to unlock them?
Haven't played in so long but let me do some google in my brain...
Auttum: try going different hours
Monica i recall that was upstairs after classes just stand in hall and move time if it doesn't trigger maybe you missed the beach scene before that scene, like I said haven't played in long time..couldn't deal with the bugs.

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
so it a full play every version still, or can you use old save and have game auto update it?

It's too time consuming doing a full play every version. :FacePalm:

Reactions: HisDudeness
2.10 star(s) 52 Votes