scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
To pick Naomi, you need to dump Lexi I believe. Otherwise don't and it should end the Naomi line.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FavoriteTeacher-1.14
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

conadine89

Dec 10, 2017
anyone else having issues gaining the first lvl of strenght at the school field, it say's my strenght level's up but it doesnt so cannot get to the gym

TwinMonkey

Jan 22, 2019
Ran into an issue with the Carla storyline. When I had to make a decision to either take the principal job or choose Carla, I chose Carla, for this run. However, all interaction with Carla afterwards was like I chose the other option.

Also, I don't get half the plot that's going on here. The character we chose is a bit of a horn dog and there's nothing to suggest he wants to settle down with one gal.

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
Ran into an issue with the Carla storyline. When I had to make a decision to either take the principal job or choose Carla, I chose Carla, for this run. However, all interaction with Carla afterwards was like I chose the other option.

Also, I don't get half the plot that's going on here. The character we chose is a bit of a horn dog and there's nothing to suggest he wants to settle down with one gal.
I’ve had a similar issue….

Reactions: DeMarcus16

AlexRook

Jan 13, 2018
v1.14
e4gl3n3st +500
f4lc0nh1d3 Secret panel
p4rr0tg1ft +Item
r4v3ntreasure +QuestItems
sw4nboost +1 Qualification
h4wkst4mina +20 MaxStamina
e4gl3w1ngs BackButton
r4v3ncl4w AllGalleryUnlocked

Reactions: Billshwr

korum242

Aug 1, 2020

thx for knowing. I take a look for Clara's storyline for 1.15

D&A

Jan 25, 2022
Cheats on top are not working at this version(v1.14)

How to Get the Latest Cheat Codes

Go to Favorite Teacher.html, and open it with a code/text editor.

Press Control + F and search for “CheatCode”

Keep scrolling until you see something like:
if ($CheatCode == "EbRYjHG0bE")

The cheat code is between “"” Depending on the type of html game, it may not go exactly like this. The developer of this game may choose to change this as well so I can’t guarantee this will work in the future.

Cheat Codes for V1.14
  • e4gl3n3st – +500 cash
  • f4lc0nh1d3 – cheat panel
  • p4rr0tg1ft – gift items one of each
  • r4v3ntreasure – quest items
  • sw4nboost – qualification +1
  • h4wkst4mina – maxstamina +1
  • e4gl3w1ngs – back button

GL165

Jul 3, 2023
View attachment 1362125

Overview:
Play as a newly hired Biology teacher who desires to corrupt his fellow teachers, neighbours and his students. Seduce scores of women, from your sexy neighbour right up to the principal of the school. Work, Corrupt and fuck to become everyone's Favorite Teacher.
Thread Updated: 2023-09-16
Release Date: 2023-09-16
Developer: SluttyStar -
Censored: No
Version: 1.14
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheats Code:

DOWNLOAD
All: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - -

Extras: Fan Signature -

*This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

View attachment 1258350 View attachment 1258351 View attachment 1258352 View attachment 1258353 View attachment 1258354 View attachment 1258355 View attachment 1258356 View attachment 1258357 View attachment 1258358 View attachment 632599 View attachment 632600 View attachment 632601
I can't increase my strength because the game have a bug in the school sportsfield run laps. So each time i go run laps the game tell me my strength level increse but he doesn't. And i can't acess to gym or library

Nick198

Apr 24, 2021
I can't increase my strength because the game have a bug in the school sportsfield run laps. So each time i go run laps the game tell me my strength level increse but he doesn't. And i can't acess to gym or library
Me too, I cheated, my strength was full, and I couldn't go to the gym

Yung CumDaddy

Oct 5, 2019
Bruh the dev really needs to update the walkthroughs on this game, ive had atleast 3 girls give me more quests even after the character menu says its the end of thier quests for now. Its a good game but man its buggy as shit.

2.10 star(s) 53 Votes