Crown98

Jul 3, 2019
Hi I'm stuck with Clara. I did all the content with everyone except Clara and Naomi.
Clara said "there are no new task for me. Come back later." and her hint say "I helped Clara with car. Maybe it`s start of something great?".
Don't know what to do anymore...

Crown98

Jul 3, 2019
Hi I'm stuck with Clara. I did all the content with everyone except Clara and Naomi.
Clara said "there are no new task for me. Come back later." and her hint say "I helped Clara with car. Maybe it`s start of something great?".
And I'm sure this is a bug but Lucy doesn't show up in Characters List. I'm not even know how I manage to proceed her quest without any hints, maybe just luck but now I don't know if I did all her quest or not.
There is another character I didn't find, in Changelog I read about "Fiona" and pretty sure is her there.

Crown98

Jul 3, 2019
I don'k know but this maybe can help. I can do "The task is complete" with her. But instead of completing the task Clara say directly "I think I have already said that there are no new tasks yet. Come back later."

YYYgamesYYY

Aug 26, 2020
i am catched in a loop. After talking to Sophia about the club 2 girls blowing me. If i click "Leave the room" it repeats...
I am was stuck in that same loop. Opened up the html file in twine, and was much easier to troubleshoot.

enter this into console
SugarCube.State.active.variables.Fiona6Q = 0

The Second floor had a condition to return to fiona(Girls) if fiona6Q = 1, and the two girls scene did not modify any variables. I didn't look far enough into the game to see if Fiona6Q should be "2" after this scene but this atleast gets us out of the loop for now.

Last edited:
Reactions: dryrain

Crown98

Jul 3, 2019
HELP PLS
I'm stuck with Clara.
Don't know what to do anymore, I even restarted the game but still stuck here with her...

Gtogtz

Dec 27, 2017
Dumb Question, how do you get out of the cheat menu, there is no button that says return to game etc

Reij

Jun 22, 2018
Dumb Question, how do you get out of the cheat menu, there is no button that says return to game etc
Just under the box to 'Enter Code', there should be two buttons. One for 'Check' and one for 'Back', the latter of which takes you to the previous laptop page and then you can turn off the laptop. (Checked this using the current online version which appears to be the same as the current download, v0.34)

2.10 star(s) 52 Votes