DeadEyesSee

Jan 27, 2018
I have some bugs to report (I am using the 0.70b version):

Veronica's story does not start what so ever. You can do the stuff you could before the new starting tip was added but nothing else. At least I didn't find anything over 3 different playthrough attempts.

Clara's story always dead ends itself after you catch Micheal in the act. For some reason it resets you Charisma stat to 4 no matter how high it was ... so it reset mine from 9 to 4. After that you can't even level Charisma anymore. I am sorry but if it is intended for you to actually be able to loose stats then they need to be way less grindy and if you are not intended to be able to pass that stat check why the hell is there a check in the first place just don't let me pass and don't reset my stats.
Then you can think about the plan to catch Micheal at home, talk to the girl in the canteen the next day and finally think about it in your classroom but then you are stuck. Clara's tip reads 'Clara looks upset.Maybe i should talk to her?', which also is missing a [Space] btw, but you cannot do anything afaik.

Angela's story has some tracking problems, you can do some parts of it before the tips ever tell you about it and they will show up when you get to that point even if you have already done it. Most notably beating her boyfriend/ex-boyfriend which leads to another problem which I only found there but could possibly exist elsewhere as well, when you follow the BF into the park the game tells you you at least need 6 Strength to beat him and gives you the option to go back. If you check your stats there to see how much strength you have and then want to go back the game does not explicitly go back to the gym where you started but just goes 'back', meaning you are stuck between the stat screen and the game asking you to beat the BF.

Monica's story has one problem, which really is kinda minor but none the less, when you dream about Monica and the game switches to the next day it refreshes you energy but does not actually track you having slept so watching TV, reading a Book etc. all tells you that you have done that before.

During lessons there are tons of links showing double (I guess multiple page endings showing up at once) and also script errors about the school stats like 'addGrade' or whatever not being found. Also the Task 'Help Lucy > Regular lesson' cannot be completed, I think I know what to do and it was possible in 0.70 I think but I cannot do it anymore. If school stats get reduced it also says '+-2' instead of '-2'. Finally there is an option during lessons which leads in a dead end, sadly I forgot to note down which.

There are a lot of free spaces on some pages which leads me to believe that there are some images not loading correctly, could just be me but I thinks it's always the same pages so that's kinda weird.

Links from apartments back to the street link to the wrong street, for example Lucy's apartment leads back to York-Road instead of Raw-Street, for some reason not all the time but most of the time.

Also some minor personal grievances:

There is no model credit in the game? At least I didn't find any, could just add the model name on the bottom of the tip cards ... idk

Tons and tons of dead space, why do characters that can not be interacted with in their houses have houses and why do all the houses have like 5 rooms when they actually wouldn't need any because you can only interact with them in their bedroom anyway.

Interacting with Angela is a pain because if she is in the house doing stuff in the kitchen you always have to wait for her and can't just interact. Why do I have to wait another 10mins to sit down and have breakfast with her after having showered and drinking some coffee? Why can't I help doing the dishes from the start and always have to wait until she is at the last plate to jump in and say let me help? <.<

If you talk with Linda she has the 'Restore Save' conversation in her regular conversations, why? I clicked twice on accident and it also resets your stats because you cannot go back from there. You can just reload after but still kinda annoying.

I wish the tips were a little bit more comprehensive, people who want/need a hint won't be helped if they still need to keep guessing or start caring about reading every dialogue to figure out what to do. They should have a location and a rough time like morning/noon/evening. I mean some do but some are also really vague ... after lessons what is that? 3PM? 1PM? can mean any of those atm I think.

This got a bit longer than expected. Anyway keep the work up!

Last edited:

TACH0RN

Feb 18, 2019
Searching through the source code gets you the latest cheatcode

Money: EbRYjHG0bE

Cheat: n5Qfvmgcqa

Items: EMZZAvaMQ3

More Items: hHHWEv3sTL

Teacher Level (qualifications?) : oEG04lJV7V

Stamina?: PYAichaUgc

Backspace? : pd56gZZ9LQ
How? I wanna do that the next update. And on other games if it works on them

Last edited:

zippydan

Dec 17, 2016
How? I wanna do that the next update. And on other games if it works on them
can u write/ pm instuctions on how to do that . mostly i use sugar/twinehacker extentions . but some games require passwords occasionally (not for cheats)
Sure, Just go to Favorite Teacher.html, open it with a code/text editor.

Control+F "CheatCode"

Keep scrolling until you see something like:

Code:
if ($CheatCode == &quot;EbRYjHG0bE&quot;)
The cheat code is between "&quot;" Depending on the type of html game, it may not go exactly like this. The developer of this game may choose to change this as well so I can't guarantee this will work in the future.

Please support the developer if you really like this game. I just thought I'd give this a go. I'm not particularly enthused by this game so this is probably the last time I'll play it.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
ah. like notepad++ . i did that to couple of games.
dont remember, is there any variables in FT for hour-minutes? i think one part of me want to replay this game (to avoid commonly present bugs in latest versions and saves mess) but then i remember that it is 0.71 and still no solid time skip options which feels like a must for such undertaking
do u know anything about .rcs saves (another game, unknown engine)

thelycan

Jul 18, 2019
Hey i need some help, clara give me the lucy task, and i giver her normal lesson but is still asking me to make the task.
Any help me how to do?

Reactions: lolmetauto

Ga0na

Aug 22, 2019
I do like this game but it's really tough to play when half the hint cards aren't updated to the modern version and the walkthrough isn't up to date. It just turns into a scavenger hunt where you wander around forever hoping to stumble upon a new event. Like it's a little silly that you can ask Clara what your current task is and all she says is "have you tried doing your current task?"

Last edited:

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Cheat codes for 0.72 (they are same with 0.71, but nonetheless):

EbRYjHG0bE - cash +500
n5Qfvmgcqa - Secret panel activated! (Panel where you can change MC stats (such as Strength, Intellect, Charisma and Boldness) and also Affection and Lust of female characters)
EMZZAvaMQ3 - Items added to your pocket (boxofchocolate+1; teddy+1; perfume+1; cigarette+1; romanticBook+1; hentai+1)
hHHWEv3sTL - Quest items added to your pocket (sleeping pill; whisky; wine; energy drink; dress; virus; photocamera; tools; magic ball; shaker and others)
oEG04lJV7V - Qualification increased (qualification level +1)
PYAichaUgc - Max stamina increased (+20)
pd56gZZ9LQ - "Back" button

Raknor

May 12, 2019
I have been trying to talk with Angela about Fetish (or do the action, whichever happens) and it just doesn't seem to be working. Is it active in the game? Is there something special that needs to have happened before? She is maxed on everything, so not sure what triggers it to happen?

Tutuooo

Sep 10, 2019
so it would be a miracle if they fix bugs, update the walkthrough, get the videos to play not a black screen, or is that too much ask

SluttyStar

Has anyone seen mine Favorite Teacher?
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
so it would be a miracle if they fix bugs, update the walkthrough, get the videos to play not a black screen, or is that too much ask
What kind of audacity is this? I like that.

If you would be so kind as to share black screens and bug reports, we will be happy to fix the flaws.

Good luck.

2.10 star(s) 53 Votes