OWGEZ

Mar 16, 2019

Fear & Hunger: Termina - Demo Version 2.4 is out! The update is bug fixes and gameplay/difficulty tweaks only, so nothing all that new. The biggest change is a more streamlined Soul stone system where there isn't quite as many steps in getting new skills from Hexen.

Mar 5, 2019
View attachment 551045

Overview:
The game takes place in an alternative take on the real world, where religions and occult are a lot more prevalent and where ancient deities are still worshiped in everyday life. The year is 1942 and the world has just gone through decades of turmoil with two great wars behind and no end in sight for the despair.

You can pick one of the many characters, each with their own story set around the city of Prehevil. Each character comes to the city with different motives, but it soon becomes painfully clear that things are not right in the city and it is up to you to solve the mysteries behind the horrors that took over the nearby areas. There are powers at play that go beyond human comprehension.

Trailer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2020-05-10
Release Date: 2020-05-10
Developer: orange~ - - -
Censored: No
Version: 2.1 Demo
Language: English
Prequel: Fear & Hunger
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Features:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -

View attachment 551022 View attachment 551023 View attachment 551024 View attachment 551028 View attachment 551026 View attachment 551027 View attachment 551075 View attachment 551076 View attachment 551077 View attachment 551078
the first demo of Fear & Hunger was the dark souls of rpgs. i can't wait to try this one

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
Word of warning:

This game, if its ANYTHING like the last game, is not going to be "fun". This is pure horror, like cannibals eating you alive while you scream in agony kind of horror. Even if sex is added its going to be all kinds of screwed up. Everything is depressing, and the ending(s), again if its like the last one, isn't exactly going to redeem it all.

Wish I could put this on the first page, and I'm not going to defile the review section since I only played the first one, but thought people should know what to expect.

Spookyman6969

Mar 19, 2019
Word of warning:

This game, if its ANYTHING like the last game, is not going to be "fun". This is pure horror, like cannibals eating you alive while you scream in agony kind of horror. Even if sex is added its going to be all kinds of screwed up. Everything is depressing, and the ending(s), again if its like the last one, isn't exactly going to redeem it all.

Wish I could put this on the first page, and I'm not going to defile the review section since I only played the first one, but thought people should know what to expect.
It just sounds like you didn't even try the demo for this one. Why don't you play it, get a feel for it and then just give it a review?

Reactions: He-man96.

Spookyman6969

Mar 19, 2019
Is there sex scenes?
In the demo? Not that I know of, no. But the game is interesting none the less, you should give it a try and if you like it, maybe even buy the whole thing when it comes out. A few tips I have for you before you even start:1. Don't eat all your food too fast.
2. Always attempt to disarm your oponent's dangerous limbs first (hands holding the bladed weapon.)
3. If you get a gun with ammo, you can shoot it by pressing Shift while you're out of combat. You can use that to unload on an enemy or boss and do all sorts of damage, out of the turn based combat. Shoot them a couple of times and then go into the combat or, if you got the ammo to spare, just kill them outright.

Spookyman6969

Mar 19, 2019
where is the save menu or save point in this game?
To save in this game you must find a bed and sleep in it. However, if you choose to sleep before you kill the owner of said bed or house, you risk being attacked and giving them an advantage, unless it's clear they're friendly, which most of the times they're not.

Reactions: dimanraners2

MrLakes1579

Mar 1, 2019
Looks like it has a real Silent Hill vibe, and since Konami doesn't know how to do anything except crush dreams and break hearts I might really enjoy this one.

shineryuverus

Jul 18, 2017
Looks like it has a real Silent Hill vibe, and since Konami doesn't know how to do anything except crush dreams and break hearts I might really enjoy this one.
aside from the recent dbd chapter where they allowed pyramid head and heather to be playable yeah they are shit

Dankwank

Sep 23, 2018
If alcohol and drug abuse can lower insanity, then casual sex should be an option too.
I find it strange that the dev didn't include this. Erotophobia, I'm assuming? Sex is portrayed as bad too in the previous game.
I'd wager the dev might put in something like that in the full game. Sort of like the healing orgy, or abomination summoning in the last game.

I don't reckon the dev is an erotophobe though. On the contrary I'd wager they've probably got very ordinary sexual interests. Look at media creaters like Shindol and Asanagi. You'd never know what kinda manga they make just based off of how their personality, both are super chill. I'm pretty sure this dude just gets the whole "fascination and revulsion" aspect of good horror stories.

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes