cell943

Oct 14, 2017
The time has come and so have I.
Pixeldrain
I'd like to implore you to purchase the game for yourself, if you're able. I'm not condemning sharing games, but the dev lives in absolute poverty, and deserves to be rewarded for his hard work to entertain you.

Also, can someone link the Steam page for the game? I can't seem to find it.

Last edited:

Spookyman6969

Mar 19, 2019
I'd like to implore you to purchase the game for yourself, if you're able. I'm not condemning sharing games, but the dev lives in absolute poverty, and deserves to be rewarded for his hard work to entertain you.

I'm short on cash this month but next month I'll buy it probably. Been a fan of orange ever since Fear & Hunger even if I hate the damn game when it comes to the absolute bullshit coin flip mechanic that is always against you.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017

I bough the first Fear&Hunger on itch.io, but i will wait until he makes a bundle of both games in Steam so i can buy both together

Restia985

Jan 14, 2018
Anyone know how to recruit the cultist after she disappears from the party? I got her on day one and she vanished after going through several sections.

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
I never heard of this game before now but from the screenshots and what i managed to quick read this game looks promising with the hidden depth,oppresive athmosphere,focus on dialogue and lore,at first i was like its a shame its been abandoned but then i find its been released 2 fucking days ago,how crazy is that? Had i found it earlier i would have ignored it because of the abandoned tag.

GET THE TAG REMOVED!

Millennium

Nov 12, 2017
I never heard of this game before now but from the screenshots and what i managed to quick read this game looks promising with the hidden depth,oppresive athmosphere,focus on dialogue and lore,at first i was like its a shame its been abandoned but then i find its been released 2 fucking days ago,how crazy is that? Had i found it earlier i would have ignored it because of the abandoned tag.

GET THE TAG REMOVED!
you should play the first game first tbh it's a really really good game and it teach the mechanic

Gaymien1

May 5, 2020
Hi i think the game has been Updated would you be so kind and post another link for the 1.4 version

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes