3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
The game has also been on steam for a while so adding the link to it on the first post would be nice since it also links to itchi io, a site I know is used by far less people
My version is from Steam because I know Itchi is not praised site.

passionfruitjuice

Nov 7, 2017
Version 1.2.1 is out changes are:
- Some fixes, even though a bunch of bugs still remain.
- Some balance tweaks, for example, the War scythe is nerfed a bit.
- Some new map variations for Level 1-1, Basement 1, Level 5 mines and Level 6 Thicket.
To quickly try these out without rng, name your character SET D (with capital letters and all)
You will hear a bell ring to signal it worked and then you get to rename the character whatever you like.
- Deeper Thicket is an actual place now. Not just some hidden area. You will have to go through it if you decide to dwell to the tree.
- There are 3 new enemies: Greater mumbler, Elite guard, and the hounds.
- The elite guard got a special execution scene
- A new scene with Le'garde if you choose to play as the Outlander
- And... some small changes here and there...
Here is a link for PC: Mac files are inside www folder.
How do I open the mac version? I don't see a dmg file :(

Dom1anon

Jun 21, 2018
I played the version in the OP and the cage of the girl was empty every time, I saw it about 20 times so I assume it's not random.
Currently downloading the version linked a few posts above.

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
I played the version in the OP and the cage of the girl was empty every time, I saw it about 20 times so I assume it's not random.
Currently downloading the version linked a few posts above.
If you are playing on hard then that cage is going to be empty always + you won't meet any allies and Le'grade is always dead

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Okay so some 1st monster in the game that you can't see before its too late will cut off an arm so even if you kill it in one hit and its practically permanent damage so you might as well restart, plus the first girl that you meet is unsexable.
I guess its for people who really like trial and error but not masturbating.

shineryuverus

Jul 18, 2017
Okay so some 1st monster in the game that you can't see before its too late will cut off an arm so even if you kill it in one hit and its practically permanent damage so you might as well restart, plus the first girl that you meet is unsexable.
and most of the sex is gay literally

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
I'm shocked you would like to have sex with a six years old girl.

May 20, 2017
Nice demo. Anyone knows where to find the key from the army? Or can you find it at all in the demo? Tunnel 7 seems to be empty except for a gasoline canister...

It also seems a lot more lenient than the first game as of now. Save points (beds) are much more accessible. Also it's pretty easy to kill enemies with guns. One complaint though is that my character still gets hungry like every five minutes. It made sense in the first game I guess cos they're in the dungeon of fear and hunger, but what's the excuse now?

Edit: ok I beat it, there's more in tunnel 7. Really enjoyed the village sequence btw, wish it was longer.

Last edited:

NineMoons

Sep 12, 2017
Anyone have any tips for the mew demo? I can't seem to figure out how to even use the gun as the solider or to survive any battle as the occultist. Haven't managed to find a place to save yet either, and it's getting frustrating starting from the beginning. Also, wheres the good bad end scenes at?

iopiop123

Dec 16, 2018
Hey people, If you looking for a place to talk about F&H and maybe get help with the game, Try the official discord (That I run~) The Dev, Orange pops in from time to time.

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
I saw a version v1.2.2 some time ago.

I'm not sure if this works with the current version, but if you beat the game you can name a mc to a specific name for specific NEW events in Dungeon Nights mode. I also know there are other case sensitive names, but forgot them.

There are also new endings, although I didn't play in a while so they may be old for you (like "S" endings)

Do anybody want Saves? Be warned, after dying 50+ times I started cheating (loosing your limb to a RNG despite wearing an limbloss-immunity equipment really destroyed the experience. I'm not a masochist). It's nice to be allowed to get freaky and experiment when the save option is always allowed.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 19 Votes