3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

Lolloz

Aug 29, 2018
Does anyone know how to continue once you enter the Thicket? When I'm on the Outlander's floor I can't continue (it's the floor which has the cursed sword/katana). The floor won't collapse on that level, I checked every tile possible, even walls but I can't continue to lower levels.

I think I just found another bug and when you try to fuse into an Abominable Marriage with Enki (I'm trying with Mercenary, I'm not sure if it happens with other characters) the team will dissappear, the animation won't proceed and it will remain invisible for the rest of the game (yeah, the Abominable Marriage won't appear neither).

I'm playing v1.3.0.
Yep I got the same problem. on the outlander's floor i only found a secret door which doesn't lead anywhere, it only gives you a soulstone. i dont know maybe the area is bugged and the floor doesn't collapse as it should.

Also has anyone managed to get the demon seed ability in v1.3.0? it doesn't appear on the hexen table anymore.

kingra

Jul 20, 2017
So the newest update came out. Has some bugfixes and a new difficulty mode. Anyone have it?

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
About the changes in the newest version 1.4.0 of the game... (the one NOT posted here yet)
I couldn't access steam site's changelog as it's login-only. Google search was also tricky.
So I provide.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But to sum up, it's just some v.minor scenes + 1 hardmode-only boss and food tweaks, not worth replaying game if you played v.1.3.0

Dec 30, 2017
So just want to argue that the "loli" tag should be removed and the "gay" tag added. Since 1, the dev said nothing in anyway sexual happens to the girl and 2, between the rabbit cult and big troll guards against a male player character, there is more than enough male on male sex to count as gay.

Reactions: Roberto123

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
So just want to argue that the "loli" tag should be removed and the "gay" tag added. Since 1, the dev said nothing in anyway sexual happens to the girl and 2, between the rabbit cult and big troll guards against a male player character, there is more than enough male on male sex to count as gay.
Never played it, but I guess someone should actually post all the missing and wrong tags here, so a mod can update.
The only sexual content tag is [group sex], don't see that happening without one or all of [anal/oral/vaginal sex], [handjob], or [masturbation].

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Never played it, but I guess someone should actually post all the missing and wrong tags here, so a mod can update.
The only sexual content tag is [group sex], don't see that happening without one or all of [anal/oral/vaginal sex], [handjob], or [masturbation].
I finished that game 20x and I'm in contact with the dev so there are no loli you cannot have sex with that girl, there is sexual content but that only rapes from one of these mutated guards, rabbits orgy, and then that cannibalistic orgy + nudity I would say this game should have tag Gore.

Reactions: Roberto123

Jan 10, 2018
Is this game like Darkest Dungeon?
Not particularly. If I had to make a comparison... It's more like one of those older Roguelike games, the ones where you could get a Scroll of Genocide on the first floor if you were lucky, or end up getting nothing but rotten food until you die.

There are certainly things you can do to make your survival more likely, like learning how to avoid or disable your opponents most deadly moves and how to get a safe bed, but a lot is still going to come down to getting lucky in what items you find. Especially if you want to reach a certain individual before he dies.

As for the game's atmosphere, though, it is dark and depressing. The setting is downright miserable, and it's obvious from the start that something very bad went down here. I guess that's a bit like Darkest Dungeon, but it takes things in a pretty different direction - in general, it's more subdued, and prefers to deal with implication and tragic consequences than shoving everything in your face. ...Well, with a few exceptions, as you'll see if you choose to play.

Does that help? I can clarify, if I left out something you were curious about.

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Not particularly. If I had to make a comparison... It's more like one of those older Roguelike games, the ones where you could get a Scroll of Genocide on the first floor if you were lucky, or end up getting nothing but rotten food until you die.

There are certainly things you can do to make your survival more likely, like learning how to avoid or disable your opponents most deadly moves and how to get a safe bed, but a lot is still going to come down to getting lucky in what items you find. Especially if you want to reach a certain individual before he dies.

As for the game's atmosphere, though, it is dark and depressing. The setting is downright miserable, and it's obvious from the start that something very bad went down here. I guess that's a bit like Darkest Dungeon, but it takes things in a pretty different direction - in general, it's more subdued, and prefers to deal with implication and tragic consequences than shoving everything in your face. ...Well, with a few exceptions, as you'll see if you choose to play.

Ending itself is even more fucked up if you realize what actually happened.

Jan 10, 2018
Ending itself is even more fucked up if you realize what actually happened.
I have yet to see the ending, actually :( . I got most of the way through the game, only to run out of saves right before a certain city, ended up losing an important character when facing a certain deity, and said "Okay, damn it, I'm going to come back to this later when I'm less irate."

...But I still have yet to come back to it. I love the game, but I really hate the save system. Termina is better about this, even if it causes time to pass...

Horny

Apr 26, 2017

Thanks for the elaborate reply. I'll give it a try and see how we go. I do absolutely love the artwork :)

Jan 10, 2018
Thanks for the elaborate reply. I'll give it a try and see how we go. I do absolutely love the artwork :)
I hope you like it :) !

One more thing, though; the game also enjoys making the player learn important mechanics on their own, which can be fun or infuriating depending on the player. If that's not something you're interested in, you might want to take a look at the wiki as well to have things spelled out a bit more. I could also offer a couple of pointers, but it's been a while since I played...

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes