• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

sepsketa

May 16, 2017
Everything is better with a little loli....even dark dystopian games:)
Is there a way to have sex with the woman in the Bunny Meadow? There's an image in the files showing the PCs having sex with her.
There's a mod being made on 4chan that adds both those and more content. It's currently working on adding the girl as a playable character. You can find it in the fear and hunger /vrpg/ thread as the latest catbox link.

Reactions: Daioh and Sh666155

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
4chan anon wrote:
Daily reminder that the developer of Fear and Hunger essentially lives around the level of poverty while he works on Termina so if you want to help him it's best to buy the game and spread the word of it to your friends."
I have a friend who shilled the game to me and my other buddies and he talked to the developer in DM's

I don't have the screenshots anymore but the dev IS in a relatively low state financially but he's still working hard on Termina despite this.
Damn, I feel sorry for orange~ if that is true :(

- there is promo for full version. If you like this game, pay this poor guy :| I overpaid 10$+vat, buying this game second time.
- game in the making
- Steam

Last edited:

catmemejpg

Feb 21, 2020
There's a mod being made on 4chan that adds both those and more content. It's currently working on adding the girl as a playable character. You can find it in the fear and hunger /vrpg/ thread as the latest catbox link.
i dont get it, how to find this mod you talking about, can you add some link pls?

sepsketa

May 16, 2017
i dont get it, how to find this mod you talking about, can you add some link pls?
This is the latest build I know of. The playable girl part is unfinished, but everything else is fine. Read the post above it, you need to decrypt fear and hunger first.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daioh and Balrog

takilung

Dec 7, 2017
How do u restore limbs with cheat? just how? i cant figure it out with the cheat menu nor the save editor

Chetti

Nov 19, 2020
Yesterday I download for the first time Baldur's Gate 2, I just realized this is a bad copy of that game.

Sevasto

May 31, 2018
Damn, I feel sorry for orange~ if that is true :(

- there is promo for full version. If you like this game, pay this poor guy :| I overpaid 10$+vat, buying this game second time.
- game in the making
- Steam
Glad I bought F&H a while back, didn't even know the developer was struggling financially. Guess I'll buy it again as a gift to a friend to brighten their day.

Loli should be removed imho to not summon loli fans to this game.
Funnily enough, the loli got me interested in the game in the first place. :sneaky:

Reactions: Daioh and masMalkar

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
literally me, then i go to steam, buy it and complete, really good game.
looking for copper, but found gold
Partially agree. Atmosphere in this game is unique and believable, but difficulty is unpleasant.
At least I don't like when you can lose everything just by unfortunate coin toss.
And every fight will potentially make you restart the game.
It's painful, only masochists will like such experience.

catmemejpg

Feb 21, 2020
Partially agree. Atmosphere in this game is unique and believable, but difficulty is unpleasant.
At least I don't like when you can lose everything just by unfortunate coin toss.
And every fight will potentially make you restart the game.
It's painful, only masochists will like such experience.
you know,
I can be wrong, but I noticed a certain pattern, if you pray to the allmer in the game, then heads are more often, other gods get tails

Reactions: Sarek

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
you know,
I can be wrong, but I noticed a certain pattern, if you pray to the allmer in the game, then heads are more often, other gods get tails
Sounds like a hidden game mechanic.
If it's true, it'd make this game a little bit easier, but there is no guaranty, that you'll always get heads or tails.
Also, you still will probably save scum (if you are lucky enough to get a save item) or restart the game, just because you missed, but enemy made one of your characters useless or even dead.
It's frustrating...

Sarek

Dec 6, 2019
oh, I learned how to survive in this game, but I had to look on YouTube how and where to learn skills

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes