3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Subpar FnH's Discord staff stated as follows:
[...] in preparation for Termina's release. [...]

So, hopefully, dev will release it soon.

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Should i download the normal version or steam version? How is the steam ver different? Does it have something extra like bugfixes?

OnlyShens

Dec 7, 2020
Should i download the normal version or steam version? How is the steam ver different? Does it have something extra like bugfixes?
it's only just different versions where it's sold since the itch version came out later than the steam version

BubbaJubbs

May 29, 2021
Is there any sort of infinite save mod for version 1.4.1? Termina has been out for a few days and already has an infinite save book mod, but I'm not finding anything similar for F&H1 even though it's been out for years.

Edit: If you look in the community for F&H Termina someone made an unlimited save book for both games.

Last edited:
Reactions: OathDevil

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Is there any sort of infinite save mod for version 1.4.1? Termina has been out for a few days and already has an infinite save book mod, but I'm not finding anything similar for F&H1 even though it's been out for years.

Edit: If you look in the community for F&H Termina someone made an unlimited save book for both games.
Why would you need a infinite save mod? Is the save system so brutal to you?

OnlyShens

Dec 7, 2020
So no differences? I will download the itch version then.
Did you like the first game more or the second?
i think the first one has a much greater setting but i like the characters and enemies more in termina so i think both have a great way to distinguish each other and won't feel bland on comparison

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes