Feedback on Gender Role-reversal Game: The Alpha Gender

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
There is a development that makes cock cages essentially unnecessary... :unsure:
Not an expert, but that does sound painful... :unsure: Though I am glad you didn't include anal shields in that revelation, that would sound even more painful and a little constipated.

The fetishes look good. Good luck with the project.

Mikethe3DGuy

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2019
Not an expert, but that does sound painful... :unsure: Though I am glad you didn't include anal shields in that revelation, that would sound even more painful and a little constipated.

The fetishes look good. Good luck with the project.
Haha! Not painful at all actually. Doesn't involve physical devices, cutting of flesh or anything like that. Thank you!

waldo1

Jan 21, 2019
Well female domination can entail a lot of different kinks. What I meant is that I would like some control in that regard for the main character. Like for example if you would want to include pegging, it would be nice for me to refuse that as the MC or have an alternate choice there. But well will have to see what you want to include first to comment in more depth on it.
Agency is definitely important.

Mikethe3DGuy

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2019
Uhm sounds great, so... where is that game? :cool:
:cool:
Working on renders for it. I've got 446 renders and 2 animations completed, with roughly 150 renders and 9 more animations to go for first release. All scripting done except for the last 3 scenes (the scripts don't take me long). Then coding and music/sound effects. I just hit a small financial snag where I have had to reduce my weekly available time for it (to focus on finances - markets have tanked!) but I am still plowing ahead, just slower for now. If interested you can join my Patreon (link in signature) for FREE right now. Because I had to slow down my output I paused Patreon billing for now since I didn't feel right about billing after the slow-down. That pause should remain in effect for at least 3 months and I'll let everyone know well in advance before I resume. Plus even when I bill I have tiers as low as $1. Patreon content so far includes 5 character profile sheets, 15 conceptual images, and 95 game renders, which all Patrons have access to.

Thanks for your interest.