RPGM Abandoned Feeling of Life [v0.12.1] [DirtyPlaster]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

MegamanMegas

Aug 22, 2017
The maze is a piece of shit. By the time the stupid kid unlocks the first set of doors, a knight has already made it up to him and kills him. Either the knights need to stop when the MC is performing an action (because having a head start from pushing the shift key is a moot point if the knight is allowed to catch up while the MC is performing an action that requires him to stop in order to perform said action), or the maze needs to be redone.
I consider the author add content so it makes it not so "terrible" when get caught by a knight. Knight rape, anyone?

No but seriously, you need to analyze them and see where you can get around. it is not that difficult. I beat it without any help and most people here think I got a loose screw in my nuggin, so you got to be better at these games than me, right?

vihnyan

Mar 13, 2018
where i supose to use the multi tool?
( and where i can find the new scenes from 0.12.1?)

there is one more thing... in the dirty plaster patreon (game creator)

he uploaded 2 image quite mysterious showing this (i think) hidden area

01101.png
hatch_01.png
oh yeah i forgot to say that the post name is :
if u guys know something about it plz let me know

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
Well, I gave this game over two hours of real time to only progress thirty minutes in game. I decide the game is not worth playing. I hate save scumming. I don't have an obsession to check every tile for clues. The hints are terrible. This game is at nightmare and that also seems to be the level of play.
I just hope my stand by game will not make patreon changes I hate.

Mar 11, 2018
Well, I gave this game over two hours of real time to only progress thirty minutes in game. I decide the game is not worth playing. I hate save scumming. I don't have an obsession to check every tile for clues. The hints are terrible. This game is at nightmare and that also seems to be the level of play.
I just hope my stand by game will not make patreon changes I hate.
Tbh, I wouldn't expect more from single and core person working solely on this project. The content is fine, but frustrating indeed, hope he'll find cooperatives and evolve into next tier, until then we only can joy what is provided.

thesameone5

Jul 11, 2017
where i supose to use the multi tool?
( and where i can find the new scenes from 0.12.1?)

there is one more thing... in the dirty plaster patreon (game creator)

he uploaded 2 image quite mysterious showing this (i think) hidden area

View attachment 77498
View attachment 77500
oh yeah i forgot to say that the post name is :
if u guys know something about it plz let me know
The number sequence is from the tv show "Lost". The next number would be 16.

Reactions: vihnyan

lecram59

Jun 20, 2017
Then go to the bar (because why not), on the left side of the main hall, talk to old man on the top left corner by himself, he'll tell you to go to the bathroom and partake on a gloryhole action, after doing that he'll then ask you to go to the lady in the red dress, on the bottom right corner of the bar.
- After talking to the lady she'll invite you to the massage place on 2F, she's on the top left room. After that she'll ask you for flowers.
- Go to the Blue bag guy, buy the sedative, to to the bottom right corner on the beach, then try to get to the jungle where you'll be stopped by the lady (funny enough you can also go to the bottom left side but it won't trigger anything for some reason), then talk to the dog near the dog owner, go get the toy on the other side of the beach (near the other place to enter the jungle) get the toy, you'll have the poisoned dog toy, give it to the owner, and then go to the jungle.
where is the Blue bag guy i dont find him

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes