RPGM Abandoned Feeling of Life [v0.12.1] [DirtyPlaster]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Sushant1305

Mar 29, 2018
It's available for Android or not can you tell me if is there please leave me a link so that I can download this game

TimtheEnchanter23

Jul 4, 2017
0.12.2 is it taking so long?
if you look at their patreon the developer hasn't even broken the first goal of a 100 dollars in donation which means that this individual isn't working full time on this only when they have free time or want to work on the game. This is a passion project not Summertime saga or Dreams of desire or any other popular game on this site which means updates will be sporadic and few a far between until more funds and more people can be acquired
*goes back into the shadows

vitormoreno

May 12, 2017
if you look at their patreon the developer hasn't even broken the first goal of a 100 dollars in donation which means that this individual isn't working full time on this only when they have free time or want to work on the game. This is a passion project not Summertime saga or Dreams of desire or any other popular game on this site which means updates will be sporadic and few a far between until more funds and more people can be acquired
*goes back into the shadows
This explains the time away from construction then. Sorry, I'm english, I'm Brazilian.

Algesi

May 7, 2018
Good game, a bit too frustrating and pretty hard... spent 30 minutes to pass the knights.

Algesi

May 7, 2018
Ok...This fucker is moving only around the gate. I need to get on the other side to put the rusty thingy...in the hole at the start of the maze. How do i do that? as soon as i get out he kills me, if i manage to get out and run... this dumn MC stops at the rope and theeeeen he kills me. Don't know if i post this correctly but i am pretty new. Thank you in advance. Untitled.png

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
Ok...This fucker is moving only around the gate. I need to get on the other side to put the rusty thingy...in the hole at the start of the maze. How do i do that? as soon as i get out he kills me, if i manage to get out and run... this dumn MC stops at the rope and theeeeen he kills me. Don't know if i post this correctly but i am pretty new. Thank you in advance. View attachment 109213
Your best bet would be to run back to the beginning of the maze and hope he stops while out of sight. failing that, you might have to reload an earlier save

Reactions: Algesi

Algesi

May 7, 2018
Your best bet would be to run back to the beginning of the maze and hope he stops while out of sight. failing that, you might have to reload an earlier save
Thanks. i'll try that out. But he's a sticky MOFo x'Dx'D

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes