Collection Pinup Feguimel Collection [Patreon] [Feguimel]

Mister Secso

Sep 5, 2023
Oh shoot! I didn't realize it was locked when I uploaded it. I should have just re-zipped it myself. It's "choomchoom".

EDIT: Updated link with a passwordless zip.

Ik it's been a long time and maybe you don't even have the file anymore, but I think you gave the wrong password and I can't access it (I also can't find where you sent the zip without a password, but the one in the post link still has a password)

Passnger

Dec 29, 2018
Ik it's been a long time and maybe you don't even have the file anymore, but I think you gave the wrong password and I can't access it (I also can't find where you sent the zip without a password, but the one in the post link still has a password)
You're right, the link still points to the locked zip. Not sure what happened there with my post edit. :/
In any case, that link still works for me, and the stated password unlocks the zip.
But in case you're stuck, try this:

Mister Secso

Sep 5, 2023
I'm being very unlucky or it's some unlucky bug, but the password ''choomchoom'' doesn't work.
Even though I try to change the caps and capital letters, and the new one you sent is apparently corrupted, when I try to open a file it doesn't work, the zip is at 3.19 kilobytes.

Jun 18, 2019
I'm being very unlucky or it's some unlucky bug, but the password ''choomchoom'' doesn't work.
Even though I try to change the caps and capital letters, and the new one you sent is apparently corrupted, when I try to open a file it doesn't work, the zip is at 3.19 kilobytes.
Hi, just randomly saw that you're unlucky and can't download it?

Please try this link:

Reactions: Mister Secso

ChuckWay

Feb 2, 2023
Does anyone have DLC#63? "Celia's Bouncy Ride" or "Celia's Banana Ride". I haven't been able to find it anywhere