Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
guys how to play this game ı spent 1 hour to find what to do but ı dont know
Roam around and defeat or get defeated by enemies and watch the sex scene. You can do a few quests if I remember right but all they do is lead you around town and show you where the merchants are, talk to the barkeep to begin. There are also chests scattered around that have some weapons/armor you can't get at the blacksmith but currently they all use the same animations and nothing beats the great axe the minotaurs use.

zooop50

Feb 3, 2021
Roam around and defeat or get defeated by enemies and watch the sex scene. You can do a few quests if I remember right but all they do is lead you around town and show you where the merchants are, talk to the barkeep to begin. There are also chests scattered around that have some weapons/armor you can't get at the blacksmith but currently they all use the same animations and nothing beats the great axe the minotaurs use.
there is only 2 type of enemy

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
There are human males, human females, slime females, minotaur males, goblin females, and a succubus female. There are also imp males but they have no scenes. A succubus is south of town on the road, slimes are far south of town in the forest, minotaurs are far south east, bandits are right outside south west of town and goblins are north of town. I think there's only one or two bandit spawns now though so if you want to bang humans just hit up the town.

Reactions: Ssato243

sexymanx

Aug 4, 2018
Mods ignore my requests to remove 3dcg tag from this game. Please report about wrong tag.

Why it's not 3dcg?
Per the tag rules this game should not be tagged 3DCG:
  • 3D Game [*Used for games where you can move or control 3D models, not to be confused with 3DCG.]
  • 3DCG [*Used for 3D CG (3D Renders).]

zooop50

Feb 3, 2021
There are human males, human females, slime females, minotaur males, goblin females, and a succubus female. There are also imp males but they have no scenes. A succubus is south of town on the road, slimes are far south of town in the forest, minotaurs are far south east, bandits are right outside south west of town and goblins are north of town. I think there's only one or two bandit spawns now though so if you want to bang humans just hit up the town.
so there is low content

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Does the developer visit here at all, cause I got lots of feedback on it?

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Whelp no answer, so I'll just post it here and if they see it cool. If not, not my problem, as they don't even have a twitter I could contact. So, I'll post my feedback here.

Good
- Found a random chest in the wilderness. Reminds me of Duskwood in WoW.
- Wow, after writing up my list, I actually don't have anything else positive about it.

Meh
- My character's futa cock remains erect at all times, even after cumming. Heck, even when I'm dead it remains erect.
- Can just grab iron ore without a pickaxe, as if it is just a common mushroom. Not sure if I like or hate this.
- If an enemy is nonhostile and you talk to them, they'll respond as if they are a salesperson, except without anything to trade. Most of the time, you can't get close enough for you to do this though.
- No falling damage.
- Lots of red mushrooms that I can't grab. Looks tasty though.
- Lots of trees and large rocks clipping through eachother. Looks rough, but this is a rough demo, so... eh?
- No self-love animations to eliminate lust build up, post-combat.
- Having 0 stamina has no negatives. Can fight, run, jump, and fuck at 0 stamina.
- No underwear/lingerie wearable. Also outfits are a single equip, which rubs me the wrong way for some reason.
- Wields a twohanded club in one hand. No option to twohand it either.
- No clouds, day/night cycle or weather. But guards claims it gets worse at night, but in 1 hour of playing it never got dark and in fact the sun didn't even move.
- Why does a goblin have a stick, and a goo girl a sword. Shouldn't it be the other way around?
- Asked a guard a question, their response... "Lumpen?". WTF is a Lumpen?
- No one reacts to me being ass-naked, or even to my topless bandit armor.
- The succubus girl has no panties. But everything else on her body is covered. Something overlooked?
- Found a building without a door on it. Was near a wagon storage and a red imp was nearby.
- Tails stand ramrod straight out. ie Minotaur tail.
- Very few enemy types. Though could be just because it is a short demo.
- Unarmed Succ is a broken weapon. Can be looted off a succubus. Not a huge deal, but something I noticed.

Bad
- Very limited sex scene selection with various enemies. Likely because it is an early demo.
- No sounds in sex, no cumshots, no cum decals/textures/gooey meshes, and orgasm/climax facial features are quite lacking.
- You cannot move when blocking with a weapon. A very bad design flaw. Enemies on the other hand, can move when blocking.
- Wooden stick when swung sounds like an axe or sword. Similarly blocking with wooden stick, sounds like metal on metal.
- No butt, breast, hair, genital, cloth, or wind physics. If this was Unity, it might not bother me, but this is UE4.
- There are not enough "green" herb bushes. I scoured 3/4ths of the game map, and found 2, of the required 3. Found like 13 "red" ones though.
- Very limited body customization; no ball/penis sliders, no nipple sliders, no butt size sliders (ie for a bubble butt without massive hips), and muscle sliders aren't specific to zones (ie chest, arms, legs) but rather applies globally; why a problem, because I want my futa girl to be athletic with a six pack, but not so bulky she looks more like a man.
- Unsheathing/readying your club, sounds like you unsheathed a sword.
- Once killed, you no longer can loot their body. Though I dunno why you should kill them, honestly?
- When you jump, your fingers go all wonky and jittery.
- The stream has very little water in it, there are no waterfalls, flowing water, or even decent water textures. Makes the water basically pointless and ugly.
- There is no intelligence behind the placement of ores, herbs, and mushrooms. Mushrooms prefer damp areas with limited sunlight. Bushes and herbs, prefer wide-open areas with lots of sunlight. Ores are generally near rocky areas, hills or in mines.
- Red imp has no sex scenes.
- I knocked out the succubus, and fucked her. Then she suddenly jumped up and grappled me to death. I couldn't escape her grasp. How can a knocked out person / surrender person, perform a grapple. Seems totally unfair.
- Crystals that land on grass, sometimes disappear into the ground. Other times they blend in so well, that it is like hunting for a needle in a haystack.
- No quest log, no journal, no directional indicators, no map to look at, and not even a compass direction to help me re-orient.
- When I go to fuck, I'm naked, except for the weapon on my back. Giant greataxe floating in place, but otherwise completely naked. Why is it visible... especially as it clips through the legs of most of those I fucked.
- If you alt-tab during sex, the mouse pointer disappears. Thus you can no longer hit buttons or exit out of sex, and thus you are FUBAR. Had to alt f4 to exit the game.
- Really heats up my machine. Heavily consumes RAM, VRAM, GPU, and CPU, despite it not looking as graphically intensive as say Wild Life. Wild Life runs much better and cooler too.

• Wow
Reactions: Agony's Embrace

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Whelp no answer, so I'll just post it here and if they see it cool. If not, not my problem, as they don't even have a twitter I could contact. So, I'll post my feedback here.

Good
- Wow, after writing up my list, I actually don't have anything else positive about it.

Meh
- My character's futa cock remains erect at all times, even after cumming. Heck, even when I'm dead it remains erect.
- Can just grab iron ore without a pickaxe, as if it is just a common mushroom. Not sure if I like or hate this.
- If an enemy is nonhostile and you talk to them, they'll respond as if they are a salesperson, except without anything to trade. Most of the time, you can't get close enough for you to do this though.
- No falling damage.
- Lots of trees and large rocks clipping through eachother. Looks rough, but this is a rough demo, so... eh?
- Having 0 stamina has no negatives. Can fight, run, jump, and fuck at 0 stamina.
- No underwear/lingerie wearable. Also outfits are a single equip, which rubs me the wrong way for some reason.
- No clouds, day/night cycle or weather. But guards claims it gets worse at night, but in 1 hour of playing it never got dark and in fact the sun didn't even move.
- Why does a goblin have a stick, and a goo girl a sword. Shouldn't it be the other way around?
- The succubus girl has no panties. But everything else on her body is covered. Something overlooked?
- Found a building without a door on it. Was near a wagon storage and a red imp was nearby.
- Unarmed Succ is a broken weapon. Can be looted off a succubus. Not a huge deal, but something I noticed.

Bad
- Very limited sex scene selection with various enemies. Likely because it is an early demo.
- No sounds in sex, no cumshots, no cum decals/textures/gooey meshes, and orgasm/climax facial features are quite lacking.
- You cannot move when blocking with a weapon. A very bad design flaw. Enemies on the other hand, can move when blocking.
- Wooden stick when swung sounds like an axe or sword. Similarly blocking with wooden stick, sounds like metal on metal.
- No butt, breast, hair, genital, cloth, or wind physics. If this was Unity, it might not bother me, but this is UE4.
- There are not enough "green" herb bushes. I scoured 3/4ths of the game map, and found 2, of the required 3. Found like 13 "red" ones though.
- Very limited body customization; no ball/penis sliders, no nipple sliders, no butt size sliders (ie for a bubble butt without massive hips), and muscle sliders aren't specific to zones (ie chest, arms, legs) but rather applies globally; why a problem, because I want my futa girl to be athletic with a six pack, but not so bulky she looks more like a man.
- Once killed, you no longer can loot their body. Though I dunno why you should kill them, honestly?
- The stream has very little water in it, there are no waterfalls, flowing water, or even decent water textures. Makes the water basically pointless and ugly.
- There is no intelligence behind the placement of ores, herbs, and mushrooms. Mushrooms prefer damp areas with limited sunlight. Bushes and herbs, prefer wide-open areas with lots of sunlight. Ores are generally near rocky areas, hills or in mines.
- I knocked out the succubus, and fucked her. Then she suddenly jumped up and grappled me to death. I couldn't escape her grasp. How can a knocked out person / surrender person, perform a grapple. Seems totally unfair.
- Crystals that land on grass, sometimes disappear into the ground. Other times they blend in so well, that it is like hunting for a needle in a haystack.
- No quest log, no journal, no directional indicators, no map to look at, and not even a compass direction to help me re-orient.
- When I go to fuck, I'm naked, except for the weapon on my back. Giant greataxe floating in place, but otherwise completely naked. Why is it visible... especially as it clips through the legs of most of those I fucked.
- If you alt-tab during sex, the mouse pointer disappears. Thus you can no longer hit buttons or exit out of sex, and thus you are FUBAR. Had to alt f4 to exit the game.
- Really heats up my machine. Heavily consumes RAM, VRAM, GPU, and CPU, despite it not looking as graphically intensive as say Wild Life. Wild Life runs much better and cooler too.
but he seems to be inactive there as well with the last post being about a month ago. He used to also post weekly to loverslab but probably due to opening a patreon and other real life issues (not a fact, just a guess, I used to be a patron) he has almost dropped all non patreon activity from what I can tell.

As for your issues a lot of them can be summed up to being placeholders, most of the non-sexual animations are stock. The quest system, last I heard anyway, was still being built so that is why it doesn't have any advanced features such as tracking and a journal, right now the foundation for everything is still being built so everything is in a very rough state. To address your points individually(I'll mark the ones out I have no answer for):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Thanks for the information.

Though it does beggar the question, if there is any point to feedback, if 90% of stuff is placeholder and they've rebuilt the map several times.

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021

Good

Meh
- No falling damage.

Bad

:FacePalm:
But...
Which version do you have ...?
My only problems are the lack of body hair, the humidity of the night which is too blinding and everywhere without exception, and the sword that remains in my back (well... - inside actually) even when I am naked ...
Everything else is working perfectly.

Reactions: Winehouse86

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
I don't understand the facepalm. It is the latest build.

Just because you have low standards, doesn't mean the same applies to everyone else. Now THAT is a facepalm moment. No, no, no... a DOUBLE facepalm moment.

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
I don't understand the facepalm. It is the latest build.

Just because you have low standards, doesn't mean the same applies to everyone else. Now THAT is a facepalm moment. No, no, no... a DOUBLE facepalm moment.

Well, that is to say that everything you talk about works for me ... - I don't understand why this is happening to you ...

happytrashman

Mar 25, 2018
Well, that is to say that everything you talk about works for me ... - I don't understand why this is happening to you ...
DKOC is not playing the latest version, probably because the version found here is from February. Some of the points on the list has been fixed or altered (i.e. there is a sex scene for the imps now).
But there is still lots of things on DKOCs list yet to be finished.
If there was more than one developer it would probably go a tiny bit faster... The last post on devs patreon was posted 6 days ago so Slaen is still active at least ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes