Avalok

Oct 21, 2018
looks promising, just work harder in it, eventually I will support it, just prove to the people your not going to abandon it, so far as I've seen, i like it has a lot of potential, i would rather donate to you, then the other guy that made , half life sex 2 , the last time I've seen something was a year a go. developer just work, update this masterpiece and people will help you out, including my self

Reactions: GreenPotato

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
What does even 1.2 consept mean? Consept as in it is in conseption phase so basically an Alpha?
a proof of concept is generally a pre-alpha build where it's just a way to see if something is actually possible before delving deep into it. something to demonstrate some really basic things before getting into the meat of development like adding content and complex mechanics.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
okay...

i dont know if dev would see that here..

but if you want survive, you better hide that video of the game posted on patreon. or hide it behind password or something.
even without nudity, that goblin girl humping that men WONT pass the Patreon staff radar.
soo yeah, better delete this part or hide the video.
nudity or not, the simpe fact to see that goblin humping that guy is enougth to hide it. i saw patreon staff banned that kind of thing.

just saying..

Villi X

Jun 12, 2018
Hey I hope you are successful with your project, this looks like a lot of work and I respect you for your ambition.

Good luck <3

ChaosBoy

Mar 4, 2018
A role playing game for adults that will combine elements from Skyrim, Fable, and Corruption of Champions.​
I dont remember the name of that JRPG game, but there was a game in which you could play as your own decendants, and picking a mother was somehow important. Tell creator to add ageing of MC and posibility to play as a his child, and you will have me intrested :)

Becouse sory this so far looks a bit like empty promise...

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes