ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
so...autodetect it knocks everything down to nasty pixels..BUT..if i set everything on high...the performance is exactly the same...LOL..autodetect is on meth...

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
I downloaded this before and at the moment they really isn't much to do. You create your character and walk around and walk up to npc's and ask to fuck. I deleted it. I feel the developer needs to put more into the game before expecting people to support him/her in their project. I give them credit for being one person.

I give this another 6 months or so before I will consider supporting it.

Reactions: atur

anavin500

Jun 29, 2017
main bug found
1. when u dead u get long spawn point *not in town*(i know u can run very fast but why to far away ???)
2. when i sex defeat i need to past a time i hit a "T" and cusor mouse it's gone i need to hit T for click a animation
3. hit a advance animation get a delay time to respond need hit and play

goblin girl cow girl animation a jiggle boob physics to scary need to resolve

Reactions: GreenPotato

slaen

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2017
so...autodetect it knocks everything down to nasty pixels..BUT..if i set everything on high...the performance is exactly the same...LOL..autodetect is on meth...
Yeah autodetect is sort of a black box to me as to how it works. I literally just grabbed the default nodes when I was setting up that part of the options menu:
autodetect.jpg
At some point I'll go back and revamp the menu and try to polish things but honestly it's low on the todo list.
How is the game running for you on the higher settings? The things I know that eat up the most performance on my machine are the post processing, the foliage, and anti-aliasing. Those might be a place to start if it's running poorly on your system?

So what can you fuck in this game? All I've found is one enemy outside.
Any human character will have sex scenes depending on what the player's character has for anatomy. The green goblin girl also has a full set of scene animations. Just knock anyone down with your sword or hit them once and let them knock you down, depending on which set of animations you want to see. The red imps and pink slimes don't have any iteractions yet, I'm currently working on the slime girl's animations. I'm working on the options for non combat related sex scenes right now and hope to have that in one of the next few builds.

I downloaded this before and at the moment they really isn't much to do. You create your character and walk around and walk up to npc's and ask to fuck. I deleted it. I feel the developer needs to put more into the game before expecting people to support him/her in their project. I give them credit for being one person.

I give this another 6 months or so before I will consider supporting it.
That's cool. Yeah, it's a proof of concept build at the moment so it's mostly there to show the game's basic mechanics: combat, dialogue, inventory, sex scenes, etc. Over the next few months it will start to feel more like an actual game as I begin to implement the initial gameplay loops. But everything will take some time to make. It's also why I don't have anything behind a paywall and if people want to help and support me at this stage I really appreciate it but I'm also not trying to push anyone into giving me money right now. If the concept of the game is something that you're interested in then I'd recommend just keeping an eye on this thread and the updates and then when you start seeing the progress that you want to see give it another download.

main bug found
1. when u dead u get long spawn point *not in town*(i know u can run very fast but why to far away ???)
2. when i sex defeat i need to past a time i hit a "T" and cusor mouse it's gone i need to hit T for click a animation
3. hit a advance animation get a delay time to respond need hit and play

goblin girl cow girl animation a jiggle boob physics to scary need to resolve
Thanks for the bug report.
1. This will be changing again in the next few builds. Once I get the non-combat options working the player won't need to lose in combat anymore to see those scenes and won't need to respawn in town every time.
2. I'm not totally sure what you're describing here? Is the mouse cursor not showing up at first when you have been defeated by an enemy? I'll see if I can replicate this on my end there shouldn't be a need to open up that T menu to choose an animation. I probably broke something.
3. I think you mean the delay between when you press the advance button and when the animations actually advance? This is something I need to fix in the animations and how I'm advancing them and I'm going to try to fix when I go back and start polishing the human sex scene animations.
4. the goblin cow girl boob physics are definitely extreme right now. I'll fix those when I get a chance.

is it bad i read CoC as clash of clans
Hah, that would be a very different game to mix Skyrim and Fable with Clash of Clans.

Does it work in windows 32b?
Sorry, but no, I haven't made any builds for 32 bit systems and I would have no way of properly testing them.

knurd

Jun 2, 2019
Is there 2 towns? The reason I asked is the only town I found is not like the screenshots & never no red orbs show up?

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
When I installed this version and opened it, it opened as version 1.2. I even uninstalled 1.2, and it still didn't open as 1.4.

Last edited:

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Interesting, like what you have done. for me and my computer it runs great on medium. However a the high and epic levels everything is bured kind of like jumped a 45 to a 75 speed. I understand its just a concept, So far am trying to figure how to play and what buttons do what. I also like the fact you can change the key bindings Unlike the Azeroth series. Found the chest with items and the rusty sword.
Things seem to be fine in those operations. When talking to npc I only have the choices of 1) tell me more 2) how do I open the UI 3) Bye. In building my character for some reason the game did not show my toon but defaulted to the starting toon in the adjustment area. Not sure what happened, however it could have been I missed pressing a key, don't know.
All in all I was able to get it to turn and get background to flow smoothly, I have not seen any animations as of yet but then again have not ventured to far from the starting area. I look forward to seeing what happens in the coming months.

Marshall343

Feb 12, 2018
just wanted to say, game looks promising but I do have a slight problem and a suggestion both to do with the character creation.

So first while in full-screen mode on my 21:9 monitor the character gets hidden by the buttons on the right forcing me to back out and start the game in windowed mode.

Second is just a suggestion, it would be nice to be able to use the mouse wheel in character creation to zoom in and out on the character, I couldn't really get a good sense of the chest size and either made them too big or too small realising only after going into the game world.

Those are all, looking forward to seeing more

slaen

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2017
Just a quick progress update this week.

The first half of the week was getting the 1.4 build together and roughly tested.

I've also been working on the slime girl's animations. I have her different idle cycles and her ranged attacks done. I'm also testing out the non-violent systems with her and have some rough animations for those as well. Still need to do her win/loss scene animations for different genders but I think she's coming along really well.

Lastly I've been doing some bug fixing and tweaks based upon everyone's feedback and bug reports. Thanks to everyone that's helped out with the bug reports and feedback, I'll try to get to all the major issues when I can find time. It also looks like the new map broke saved games so if you're having issues spawning in the middle of nowhere or falling out of the sky I'm sorry, I didn't think to check if those were working across different versions. The easiest and safest fix is to start a new character on a clean installation. I think I have a way to avoid this in the future or at the very least save the character. I'll need to do some testing first though and see how tough that will be.

Why blur even exist
Sorry, I keep forgetting to dig out the settings for motion blur. It's on my list of things todo I'll try to remember this time. It looks like it's possible to do it through an ini tweak in the meantime:

I haven't test this I'm just sort of assuming it works

C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Local\PF\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\
Engine.ini :
[SystemSettings]
r.MotionBlur.Max=0
r.MotionBlurQuality=0
r.DefaultFeature.MotionBlur=0
r.DepthOfFieldQuality=0
r.PostProcessAAQuality=0
r.DefaultFeature.AntiAliasing=0
r.SceneColorFringe.Max=0
r.SceneColorFringeQuality=0
r.Tonemapper.GrainQuantization=0
r.Tonemapper.Quality=0 r.LensFlareQuality=0
r.DefaultFeature.LensFlare=0
r.DefaultFeature.Bloom=0
r.BloomQuality=0
r.Shadow.MaxResolution=704

Is there 2 towns? The reason I asked is the only town I found is not like the screenshots & never no red orbs show up?
Nope, only the one town for now. It just received a visual update in this last build.

The mouse is not functioning in the game I cannot turn around or something else in the game?
Hmm, the mouse should work. I really have no idea why it wouldn't be. Do you have issues running other Unreal 4 engine games?

slaen i've 12 gb ram and a nvidia 710 with 2gb and it runs smooth with everything full bore.
Oh sweet. Alright so it's just the autodetect was freaking out. Maybe I'll dig and see if I can improve or if I should just remove that button then.

Now is this like Unreal Engine 4.
Yup, it is in Unreal Engine 4.

When I installed this version and opened it, it opened as version 1.2. I even uninstalled 1.2, and it still didn't open as 1.4.
Oh this is my fault - do you mean on the title screen in game it says 1.2 under the title? Yeah, I forget that was on the title screen. If when you spawn in town there's a large tree with a red canopy overhead than you're on the 1.4 build. Sorry about that.

Interesting, like what you have done. for me and my computer it runs great on medium. However a the high and epic levels everything is bured kind of like jumped a 45 to a 75 speed. I understand its just a concept, So far am trying to figure how to play and what buttons do what. I also like the fact you can change the key bindings Unlike the Azeroth series. Found the chest with items and the rusty sword.
Things seem to be fine in those operations. When talking to npc I only have the choices of 1) tell me more 2) how do I open the UI 3) Bye. In building my character for some reason the game did not show my toon but defaulted to the starting toon in the adjustment area. Not sure what happened, however it could have been I missed pressing a key, don't know.
All in all I was able to get it to turn and get background to flow smoothly, I have not seen any animations as of yet but then again have not ventured to far from the starting area. I look forward to seeing what happens in the coming months.
The motion blur I think might be frame rate dependent so on some people's systems it's barely noticeable while on others it just smears everything. I need to find the time to add something in the options menu to disable it. The key bindings I was trying to keep close to the controls in Skyrim as a default.
The dialogue currently is placeholder just to demonstrate that it's working. Over the next few months I'll start actually writing out individual dialogues for the characters.
Hmm so when you spawned in the game it reverted to the default character toon and didn't have any of the changes you made in the character creation? That's a new one. Let me know if that keeps happening or if you can reproduce that. Maybe the ui button is getting cut off on the side of the screen? On the character creation screen there should be a "confirm" button on the bottom right that will load the new character into the game - is that visible and what you clicked on?

just wanted to say, game looks promising but I do have a slight problem and a suggestion both to do with the character creation.

So first while in full-screen mode on my 21:9 monitor the character gets hidden by the buttons on the right forcing me to back out and start the game in windowed mode.

Second is just a suggestion, it would be nice to be able to use the mouse wheel in character creation to zoom in and out on the character, I couldn't really get a good sense of the chest size and either made them too big or too small realising only after going into the game world.

Those are all, looking forward to seeing more
Hmm, I didn't know the UI was offset like that on 21:9 monitors I'm still developing on a 16:9 monitor. I'll see if I can find a way to test that aspect ratio on my own here and try to get it fixed.

The zoom in and out would be a nice feature to have there. I'll see about putting that in the next time I update the character editor. Thanks.

If pregnancy does get added this will definitely go right up towards the top for games with my interest.
It's on the todo list. It's still going to be some time before I can get to it but it is a planned feature.

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes