dcr

Sep 4, 2016
It's basically an asset flip. A zero effort garbage game made of recycled trash.
'Animations' don't sync up, clipping is everywhere, the awful system where you're literally just pushing your mouse against the top of the screen because there's no bounding on the fucking thing.

Your final unlock is the upside down blowjob, where you're treated to your dick poking through the back of her neck to get tickled by her hair like a fucking horror movie.

Not worth a download, and I regret the 20 minutes of my life I lost.

orensan

May 29, 2017
no worth downloading guys, i've finished it manually without extra exp or anything, and the unlocks are SHIT, practically just positions and a few costume choices, not even worth downloading to delete later

Eldebrand

Mar 5, 2019
Sounds like something Id be interested in. Unfortunately the garbage control scheme and bad implementation takes all of the potential out of this.

Matsu-Taka

Sep 20, 2020
IMHO, no such things as 'bad game'... but if it means anything, please remove that 'vaginal sex' tag, 'cause it is utterly a crime when there's none in it.

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
Haruka Hina "aspiring idol!" right she look like a crack doll... looking get hook..

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
although i got different things unlocked she wont suck my dick AND ive yet to see this vaginal sex the tags claim are in game has anyone ever gotten anywhere with this game LOL

UPDATE: yeah this game is bunk i was pulling on her nipples or what ever with the cord thing attached to her for a couple hours while watching youtube videos i then came back and got her in position to suck my dick and left it like that for a long time while again i went back to watch youtube videos and after i got board of watching youtube i brought my game back up and still wasnt sucking my dick so this game was a good idea BUT the thats all it is the mechanics sucks

Last edited:

kolokoyz

Mar 7, 2019
This is an Old version, the new one is have automatic mode and fixed bugs.

Last edited:
1.00 star(s) 2 Votes