3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
the same kemono of many update authors was almost immediately stopped.
Patreon added some anti-scraping captchas around two weeks ago that's what stopped most of the kemono updates. Pixiv, Fantia and Gumroad still get pulled just fine.
And I don't know where they get it but e-hentai/exhentai still is an excellent repository of paywalled content as long as it's just regular image files.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheLokich

TheLokich

Feb 12, 2019
Patreon added some anti-scraping captchas around two weeks ago that's what stopped most of the kemono updates. Pixiv, Fantia and Gumroad still get pulled just fine.
And I don't know where they get it but e-hentai/exhentai still is an excellent repository of paywalled content as long as it's just regular image files.
Clearly it means just coincidences, I don’t just follow the news about patreon and other resources, but exhentai doesn’t work yet.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Clearly it means just coincidences, I don’t just follow the news about patreon and other resources, but exhentai doesn’t work yet.
Exhentai does work and has done so for ages. Delete cookies, log in to e-hentai forums, go to exhentai. No automatic scraping but people post galleries of paywalled content all the time. Including Fellatrix, no idea when the last gallery update was though.

Jan 10, 2019
The problem is with many people who shared links and works, those who from Russia faced the impossibility of paying for access, so either wait for others or wait for renewal, but the timing is unknown, the same kemono of many update authors was almost immediately stopped.
8muses forum has a thread that's constantly updated. No idea if it's the paid stuff though but it's normally done once every so many days.

trapeziumgod

Jun 4, 2020
anyone got a better link for the Download links? anonfiles and mixdrop are not working for me and the other links are deleted :/

TheLokich

Feb 12, 2019
Kemono Archives post:
PSD/CSP Archive (Current Password) (Pixiv Fanbox):

HD Archive (Current Password) (Pixiv Fanbox):

I don`t k`now how long new archives live but take it faster.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes