3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Dooble

May 3, 2018
Not worth it at all. It’s just 1 picture of her staring at it, the other placements had more images than the 1st one which is odd. He’s using the excuse that he’s injured. Which would be fine and understandable if he would’ve been transparent enough to let us know this months poll wouldn’t be worth a damn. Was better off waiting for the shit to leak online. It’s pretty much a Twitter post, that’s the same amount of quality you’re getting with the Mary Lou one. (Which is ironic when his actual Twitter posts have more images than something people have to pay for)
DO the other images fair any better?

Reactions: chacket85

Imashyguy

May 13, 2020
Not worth it at all. It’s just 1 picture of her staring at it, the other placements had more images than the 1st one which is odd. He’s using the excuse that he’s injured. Which would be fine and understandable if he would’ve been transparent enough to let us know this months poll wouldn’t be worth a damn. Was better off waiting for the shit to leak online. It’s pretty much a Twitter post, that’s the same amount of quality you’re getting with the Mary Lou one. (Which is ironic when his actual Twitter posts have more images than something people have to pay for)
Didn’t he say it’s one image each for Ella and Mary Lou and 4 for Mio

Reactions: Coomerino Fapperino
Dec 30, 2017
just incase kemono update down, since it pretty slow and sometimes randomly fail when i download it. i upload the newest volume to pixeldrain

Last edited:

rulermaster821

Mar 11, 2023
I don’t know about you guys, but I absolutely LOVE the direction that Fellatrix is going with this one. For years, a good chunk of people have expressed their dissatisfaction with Fella‘s interracial content. However, Futanari was what kept them here, so Black FUTA‘S is actually an insane common ground. Make that black Futanari LOLI and you got yourself an amazing combination.

Btw, pls share this 80B16A30-8865-41A2-ACBE-E8503A6CD225.jpeg

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
I don’t know about you guys, but I absolutely LOVE the direction that Fellatrix is going with this one. For years, a good chunk of people have expressed their dissatisfaction with Fella‘s interracial content. However, Futanari was what kept them here, so Black FUTA‘S is actually an insane common ground. Make that black Futanari LOLI and you got yourself an amazing combination.

Btw, pls share this View attachment 3457825
nah, the Loli is the worst part of what they make

AK9999999

Nov 23, 2020

Btw, pls share this View attachment 3457825
man i wanna see this one's full pic , anyone got it?

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes