Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Tested just now. It's up, downloaded without issues.

Its zippyfile blocking VPN/uk access i turned of my VPN and stil lhad an issue. The zippy link in the op was giving me the same 403 error. Even when i got in via a US VPN I had to click download over 10 times before it would give me download file and not just open an new tan, that upload site is hot garbage.

Its a 5mb file just zip it and upload it here.

Tanzie

Mar 10, 2019
And they added 'pay to unlock more kinks' to earn some cold cash. Job well done.
Not to mention this game seems to have been in development for two years, maybe even longer and still doesn't have the actual game in it. Perhaps they take it slow to make more Patreon money. Dunno, it all sounds a bit shady.

Reactions: spence217 and DJD

HardtoBuff

Apr 27, 2017
I found a bug...a really big bug, at least in my opinion. The cheat function, noooooo.... not game cheats, real cheating, if you cheat in a partnership then you have a sexual encounter....but it doesn`t count at the moment.:)

Prawnboy99

Jul 21, 2018
Damn, They changed it to where you can't have multiple kinks or the back button without supporting.....

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Made some changes to the file. Can use back button, extra breast size and all kinks available*

*Not a lot of testing, so don't know if there will be any error the longer you get in the story.

thanks a lot, but still can't take more than 2 kinks. can you please check

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
thanks a lot, but still can't take more than 2 kinks. can you please check
It worked for me. After I clicked the 2nd kink it showed a note about needing to be a patron to enable more, but you can just go ahead and select more.

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Not to mention this game seems to have been in development for two years, maybe even longer and still doesn't have the actual game in it. Perhaps they take it slow to make more Patreon money. Dunno, it all sounds a bit shady.
That's what I hate about indie devs. And it's not that bad actually, I enjoyed the game so far. But going on such way is a major turn off. Well, that's something I won't do in my game, when I find a way to code it. Free for all and whoever wants, can support.

As I understand it, the public builds are limited to one kink. Paying supporters get the Patreon build: unlimited kinks, back button, stuff like that. If it works like that, it doesn't seem unreasonable to me.
If I had money for a game, I would spend them on a real girl instead xD

Reactions: Zurrlock

Tanzie

Mar 10, 2019
In case you didn't know, there's a bit more content (in Panama, Turkey etc.) before you go to Scotland if you start with an agent who is fairly old.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
It worked for me. After I clicked the 2nd kink it showed a note about needing to be a patron to enable more, but you can just go ahead and select more.
you are right. i stopped trying after i saw that note. i tried again this morning and it worked.

Reactions: Kodlaken

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
I love this game and story is great. Would be much better with more pictures as a VN Renpy-version!

btw, this is a bug, i guess:
bug.jpg

Tanzie

Mar 10, 2019
Is it supposed to be only 5 meg? I don't see images?
It's just an HTML file, seems like a generated one. Some of the images are stored on the game's website, some are on Imgur. As you can imagine, you won't be able to see the images without an Internet connection. By the way, there are very few nsfw images (i.e. the hypno content) in the game. Most images are used for locations. If you want the whole thing run locally on your computer, then you'd have to use a website downloader. I'd say not worth it, not yet at least.

Reactions: lightpurple

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
I hope once they finishes with the engine and system they can focus on game content more. But the way each version almost introduces as many new bugs as they fixed is truly worrying. :(
Edit: oh and for game content i meant actual mission or other events

crmsn7

Aug 7, 2016
It's just an HTML file, seems like a generated one. Some of the images are stored on the game's website, some are on Imgur. As you can imagine, you won't be able to see the images without an Internet connection. By the way, there are very few nsfw images (i.e. the hypno content) in the game. Most images are used for locations. If you want the whole thing run locally on your computer, then you'd have to use a website downloader. I'd say not worth it, not yet at least.

Thanks

Tanzie

Mar 10, 2019
In my opinion, kinks, at least some of them, should not be a part of character creation, they should reveal themselves later on and by player choice (e.g. as a player input regarding how your agent react to a particular situation). Kinda like "perks".

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Id give this games build and mechanics a 10/10 but for the most part its just a bore... and I don't mean that it doesn't have pictures :ROFLMAO:

Drew Stanton

Dec 11, 2017
I stumbled across the game yesterday and loved it. One of the few I've found that has a believable setting and is written to a high standard. Feels like it's aimed at more than just fap happy teenagers and is all the better for it.

Great job so far Crushstation, looking forward to future installments!

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes