Seeking Female Domination games where MC is not slave or second class citizen

Piss Whore

Oct 30, 2021
I am looking for games with a decent amount of Female Domination which is either voluntary or not based on some world where men are inferior or slaves. Now I have played lots of games in this genre but I do not prefere the slave/second class citizen type Femdom.

I have also seen the extensive list for Femdom games but its hard to identify the games which have a decent amount of Femdom and that too not the slave types.

Some of the games which I liked for the FemDom content
Sisterly Lust
Killer Project
Seeds of Chaos

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LAKueiJin

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
I am looking for games with a decent amount of Female Domination which is either voluntary or not based on some world where men are inferior or slaves. Now I have played lots of games in this genre but I do not prefere the slave/second class citizen type Femdom.

I have also seen the extensive list for Femdom games but its hard to identify the games which have a decent amount of Femdom and that too not the slave types.

Sisterly Lust
Killer Project
Seeds of Chaos
They're more switch and you-choose games, buuuuut...

Nothing is Forever has true femdom paths
Bindr: Kink Dating has femdom scenes in the context of a hookup app

Reactions: Piss Whore

Anonym321

Aug 17, 2020

Sisterly Lust
Killer Project
Seeds of Chaos
sequel kludge, the main heroine will be dominative but you can choose whether you want to develop your relationship with her or not

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Yes I had played the initial version of Nothing is Forever but it had very limited content at that time
It has far more content by now - I personally especially like some of the Kim, Emma and Deb scenes, but there is a femdom path with almost every girl by now. Some of the later scenes are quite good, (even if the fetishes don't go very far - mostly stuff like cunnilingus, chastity, humiliation, boot sniffing and worshipping, trampling, some cbt with Kim, light bondage, but no watersports or hardcore BDSM) but the setting stays mostly realistic and slice-of-lifey.

Sisterly Lust
Killer Project
Seeds of Chaos
I love Seeds of Chaos, (Jezera and Cliohna especially, but even Shaya has a nice femdom scene at the end of her route) although I haven't played the other 2 games you mentioned. Given your username, if you are into anime art as well, you could also give Steps to Love a try - it's one of my favourite Japanese femdom VNs, (as it has good writing and it's not focused on male pleasure like most of them) and it has one toilet slavery ending, but everything that's happening to MC is consensual and the setting is in IRL Japan, so no inferiority/slavery of men. You might also enjoy Escalation! or Femdom wife game, which are both similar in premise (even though the former is Japanese and the latter a western game) and have a casual setting. Good luck and I hope you'll find something that you like!

Piss Whore

Oct 30, 2021
Yep just played Nothing is Forever, enjoyed Deb, Kim and Emma routes, even the Don scenes with the Chess GM were also nice.

Will definitely try the games you mentioned here now