EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
marie.jpg

Overview:
Bindr is the ultimate dating app power fantasy. You take on the role of the very author of Bindr, a dating app dedicated to kinky people, to catch a glimpse of how "the other half lives". And by half, I mean the top 1%. They don't play mini games like cleaning the pool with rapid clicking. We all know why we're here. The game is targeting high fidelity rendering and focusing on visual treats. Voices in the game are optional and machine learning based. This is not a visual novel.

Thread Updated: 2024-02-11
Release Date: 2024-02-11
Developer: bindr - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.9.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

YES, ALMOST EVERYTHING IS OPTIONAL.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

previewmore.jpg newscreen.jpg screenshot0015.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0010.png rebecca stage1 041.jpg liz.jpg jessica.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0015.png screenshot0016.png screenshot0020.png hipromo.jpg

Last edited:

Lolilol47

Mar 4, 2020
From the information in the OP, it seems nice. As it is a dating app I hope the power in the relationship won't be always in the same direction.
Will post more when I have tested it ^^

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Bindr is a dating app simulation game where you take on the challenge of courting the women you match within the in-game app.
The first step to take on the challenge... Admit you're in trouble. lol

MC: "Last time I tried to use ma DICK to end this embarrassing submissive role I got in even more trouble."

Mistress: "Time has proved me right, keep ya butthole tight!" :oops:

screenshot0013 (3).jpg
THX for sharing...

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
true to life personalities, situations and human body shapes.
:unsure:
Ok. Sounds good
*Expects variety*
*Looks at previews*

Every woman has small tits and no ass and has the overall shape of a runway model...That is so very true to life./s

No hate though. I'm just stating what I am seeing. The renders overall look great and women are still attractive but every time I've seen this promise, either the models are massively overweight or look like they only eat one meal a day or close to it. Same body with slight changes to the sliders.

Also...since when is real life enticing? I dare say if real life was that great more people would spend more time outside than looking at a computer/phone screen....and this app in the game that is for kinky people, which most of the human population isn't, wouldnt exist. *shrug*

I will check it out though. Can we have future tags please and how avoidable will the content be?

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Well, 6 girls in the app, 5 can interacted with via chat messages and 3 actual scenes with one femdom, one maledom and one where you can choose who shall dominate. But seeing this "app", there are symbols in it, that maybe should be explained, just so that people know, which girl to avoid, if for example the player doesn't like femdom. And looking at the pics of the girls inside the app, this game seems to lean more into the direction of femdom. I could be wrong though. It would probably be a good idea, if the dev would give a bit of inside infos on that, the planned tags and to something, that got me concerned: there seems to be paywalled content in it. If you talk to the app bot, it gives you infos about the actual VN, including something about a gold version on patreon. Is it time exclusive or permanently? If it is permanent, I'm definitely out.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
:unsure:
Ok. Sounds good
*Expects variety*
*Looks at previews*

Every woman has small tits and no ass and has the overall shape of a runway model...That is so very true to life./s

No hate though. I'm just stating what I am seeing. The renders overall look great and women are still attractive but every time I've seen this promise, either the models are massively overweight or look like they only eat one meal a day or close to it. Same body with slight changes to the sliders.

Also...since when is real life enticing? I dare say if real life was that great more people would spend more time outside than looking at a computer/phone screen....and this app in the game that is for kinky people, which most of the human population isn't, wouldnt exist. *shrug*

I will check it out though. Can we have future tags please and how avoidable will the content be?
isnt it refreshing that not every woman has boobs the double size of their head?
or that the mc has "normal" size penis
i cheer for every dev who is a bit more realistic with it
no offense though

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
The renderings are wonderful. While waiting for the rest of the game, all my "bindr" encouragement for the development of this game. (y):love:

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
Artwork is nice and I really like the general concept, although artwork is not enough to get me to particpate. A concern is, as a male player of these VNs/Games when I see the face of the MC it takes away from the immersiveness of the story for me...just my opinion.

Best of luck to the dev on this project.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
isnt it refreshing that not every woman has boobs the double size of their head?
or that the mc has "normal" size penis
i cheer for every dev who is a bit more realistic with it
no offense though
Refreshing? Not really. I am not calling out your preference, just that this commitment to "real life proportions" seems a bit one sided so far. so calm down. Learn to see and argue past your bias.
I am just saying I could look outside right now and see 6 women with a larger bust size and ass than these models so that true to life bit looks like a cover. And no they aren't necessarily overweight. All shapes and sizes in between.
Also MC's dick is fine. I didnt even bring that up lol. His chest looks a bit weird though. I blame daz for that.

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes