4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
1658502796270.png

Overview:
Femdom Wife Game delivers short stories about your vanilla partner turning dominant.
Taking place in a 3D realtime and fully animated game, this femdom game transcribes erotic novelas in its own way. The game has a strong focus on femdom content, such as pussy worship, cuckolding, chastity, foot fetish, etc.
This is Zoe version, it includes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-02-25
Release Date: 2024-02-25
Developer: FemdomWifeGame - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.72f1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Cheat Codes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

16.png 20.png 19.png 39.png 13.png 25.png 3.png 32.png 28.png 33.png 37.png 40.png 38.png 11.png 17.png 30.png 4.png 6.png 8.png 7.png 9.png 15.png 18.png 22.png 41.png 24.png 35.png

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2017
Well... this is probably my kind of game. I'm gonna get a shot but at least the preview images answers my initial questions.
Good luck.

smegbot

May 5, 2020
I decided to try this game out and honestly im actually impressed with what's here and I really like the hair and clothes upgrades.
I am actually looking forward to more future updates.(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

JeffJeff999

Jan 7, 2018
The game won't let me press anything when I open the wardrobe or the update system. Does anybody have a fix for that?

al3xns

Jun 13, 2020
The game won't let me press anything when I open the wardrobe or the update system. Does anybody have a fix for that?
Same for me unfortunately. I tried to reinstall it, restart it and pushed any key but it just loops and you can not get out of it. And I do not know if pressing j should do something but if it should, it does not work for me either.

Reactions: JeffJeff999

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Seems like a fun game, haven't played yet, but I'd like to ask is there a plan to add some wifes without cuckolding content?

Chaika-chan

Sep 22, 2018
Not sure if intentional or not, but the upgrades are not scrollable, so you can only see the first two rows. Depending on which upgrades you select, you may or may not be able to see/buy the more important items vs the cosmetic ones. Also, cropping/ui issues with ultrawides (21:9) at the fullscreen set resolution. Resize option or widowed mode should help solve to some extent.

al3xns

Jun 13, 2020
Not sure if intentional or not, but the upgrades are not scrollable, so you can only see the first two rows. Depending on which upgrades you select, you may or may not be able to see/buy the more important items vs the cosmetic ones. Also, cropping/ui issues with ultrawides (21:9) at the fullscreen set resolution. Resize option or widowed mode should help solve to some extent.
But you can navigate through the first 2 rows and buy those items or am I misunderstanding?

ThatsAll

Sep 22, 2017
I honestly expected this to be a terrible game but I was pleasantly surprised. Normally games that allow you to walk around freely are just annoying time sinks, but, since the house is so small, it was just a fun change of pace from the usual vn style games and I found the basic graphics kinda charming. The femdom content and story in general have potential. I really hope the dev focuses on character development and a slower more logical progression of the dom/sub relationship instead of just giving us 6 different wives with 15 different fetishes and 700 different clothes while their dialogue is shit and choices don't matter.
I'm really looking forward to new updates.

Chaika-chan

Sep 22, 2018
But you can navigate through the first 2 rows and buy those items or am I misunderstanding?
You can navigate the first two rows just fine, but it looks and acts as if you should be able to scroll down to 3+ rows for the expensive items you probably can't buy yet. If you grind the money and buy all objects it probably doesn't matter as the cheap stuff is first, but if you want to only buy a few visual objects and focus on the stat increasing items, it's possible the first two rows are only visuals and you can't access more expensive things like the gifts or upgrades which would be on say row 3. This could be intentional by the dev in that they want you to be gated somewhat and buy some extra accessories first to force more time/days to be played, but I'm about 80% certain that wasn't the intent.

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes