Recommending Female domination Games

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
In the beginning of the game there was an evil girl, I hoped that she will somehow turn out to do something else than passively encourage the MC...anyways, I understand you, because that's my take on many femdom games which has fucked up social backdrops, the difference is that I am truly SUPER sick when it comes to femdom, I really do enjoy femdom the more twisted and extreme it gets, so I assume I have my counterparts in the maledom world, who really thinks that not only the story, but the "erotic" elements are also hot, and that is the most disturbing about it for me, its like my polar opposite, its like watching the mind of my natural enemy enjoying itself...
So kind of a spoiler, but I don't think it matters to you, but that evil girl gets way more fucked up and evil...but then turns out to be the best and sweetest girl.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: also I get where you're coming from, I feel more or less the same way, but I am stubborn. I did NOT pay 60 dollars to give up on a game, so I saw it through, it just happened to be worth it in the end.

Reactions: Aseratrix

Tuanorgas

Sep 29, 2018
Some Japanese games (Like MGQ and stuff) are really good but man do I really feel like you here sometimes! As in, most of the time they extend the gender-normative assumptions from Japanese traditional culture even to lore-rich fantasy worlds they create and you're like, in your head, screaming "WHY?!?!? Why can't a culture that can easily imagine 200 foot tall humans brushing off nuclear blasts as if they're a paper cut ever conceive of a society where maybe, just MAYBE, men expect to be subservient towards women and if they are really submissive only get turned on by being caned violently/ordered around ruthlessly/any other universally submissive thing, and not just become ashamed at any erotic encounter that requires them to be submissive in the least, whereas the "dominant women" only seem to care about laughing at their pre-cum and never objectively treat the submissive men badly or even lovingly use them just to pleasure themselves WITHOUT making the ejaculation of the male slaves/subs the core tenet of their beliefs ffs!?!"

Oh well, that was a mouthful, but those femdom games from Japan that are all about the male MC being a little, kinda, maybe a bit submissive, but actually not really and just more of a passive-unopinionated-prudish-little-bitch and the dominant women only getting off to calling him a sissy and getting him to ejaculate prematurely without really having him go through anything for pleasing them, (and usually him still acting as if he's been gravely-abused even though he liked what they did to him) really drive me insane sometimes!
This is why I'm always hesitant to pick up Japanese FemDom games. They tend to focus too much on forced ejaculation, cum draining or similar fetishes.

I think the problem is they are using the monster girl / succubus formula which doesn't necessarily work for regular "human" FemDom. There are games like Monster Girl 1,000 or Monster Girl Dreams which uses this and I still find them enjoyable but they are primarily monster girl games and it makes sense within their lore. In regular real world setting it doesn't really makes sense to me and it gets repetitive very quickly.

Escalation! is the only one I can think of that doesn't fall into this cliché.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
This is why I'm always hesitant to pick up Japanese FemDom games. They tend to focus too much on forced ejaculation, cum draining or similar fetishes.

I think the problem is they are using the monster girl / succubus formula which doesn't necessarily work for regular "human" FemDom. There are games like Monster Girl 1,000 or Monster Girl Dreams which uses this and I still find them enjoyable but they are primarily monster girl games and it makes sense within their lore. In regular real world setting it doesn't really makes sense to me and it gets repetitive very quickly.

Escalation! is in my top 10 games easily.

ToSurvive

Jun 16, 2021
Hello, can you advise some "sandbox" Femdom Games like FemdomCity: Mantis and Femdom University?

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020

Escalation definitely was great, although it could take about 5-10 minutes to boot on my old laptop, which even has an (admittedly pretty weak MX series) Nvidia GPU, not just an intel integrated card, so if you're not comfy playing these games on a big gaming PC that could probably handle Escalation! like a breeze in 0.01 seconds and prefer to lie down in bed when you play them, it's worth keeping in mind.

I remember the saves would both be created and loaded very quickly, but I always had to wait a very long time for the main menu to load when I first opened the game, so if anyone else who decides to try Escalation! bumps into the same issue, what I did to avoid those long loading times was start it once and keep it running in the toolbar even as I did other stuff throughout the day and put my laptop to sleep over night, so that I could keep playing the next day without having to restart it. (generally it didn't consume that much memory when it was already running as I could easily also navigate the internet with 10 tabs + open)

Anyway, I agree with you and other people in this thread that both the art and the girfriend in that game were awesome, so I think any fellow femdom enthusiasts should at least give it a try!

Town of Femdom comes to mind. I can't recall anything else. Femdom Uni is basically open world game, so I guess some RPGm games could be to your liking?
I actually remember seeing that game a few months ago! Based on the screenshots and description it reminded me of a great game called "The Enslavement Wars" for anyone that can put up with somewhat wonky English, (yes I know it was abandoned so please don't kill me for reopening that old wound everyone :cry: ) but I passed on it to wait for a more complete version and now it's on 0.15. Does it still feal more like a teaser, or would you say there are at least 2 hours of content in the current build?

Reactions: Mister_M

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
hello please will anyone give me full list of best femdom based games
Look at the first post on the first page of this thread, (it was updated multiple times) as well as some of the early replies! Peruse all of those titles and see if you like any of them, as many are either finished games or in a late stage of development. (like Domina from Dekarous) If you particularly like feet, as I noticed you liked my post that mentioned Heelfall, you should definitely take a look at "Mistresses of the Forest" by Graycrimson, probably the best femdom game focused on that fetish, which is also complete by now and has multiple endings! You'll find many links on the first page, including to all of the games I mentioned, so check there first!

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I actually remember seeing that game a few months ago! Based on the screenshots and description it reminded me of a great game called "The Enslavement Wars" for anyone that can put up with somewhat wonky English, (yes I know it was abandoned so please don't kill me for reopening that old wound everyone :cry: ) but I passed on it to wait for a more complete version and now it's on 0.15. Does it still feal more like a teaser, or would you say there are at least 2 hours of content in the current build?
Yeah, TEW was junky as hell and with some weird drawings to boot, but it was addictive game with great concept, shame it got abandoned. As a matter of fact I haven't played the last versions of TOW, cause the updates were too small for me, so I'm also waiting for more content. Also because after going too far in the game some events added in newer updates to the specific day don't trigger correctly and I wasn't really keen on repeating 30 days of farm-working for a few new scenes. It very well may have 2 hrs of gameplay, but obviously I can't say for sure. I was thinking about going back to the game after summer tbh since I'm busy with real life atm.

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
So, my game didn't fit some condition to be placed on the list? :)

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
So, my game didn't fit some condition to be placed on the list? :)
I don't know if there are conditions or rather there is no update in general. Nevertheless "lesbo/lezdom" is some different category for me personally. At least it is not what I'm looking for when I open this thread. In the end it is for the thread creator to decide.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
All right, in a way even I admit it is ironic for me to recommend a Japanese game now (after I just bitched about some of them... :LOL: ), but has any of you tried "Steps to Love" yet?

https://f95zone.to/threads/steps-to-love-final-msize.85195/

It's hands down one of the best Japanese femdom visual novels I have ever played, especially if you are into feet and being dominated both physically and mentally to the point that you are remade as a person. This VN was so good I literally pulled a Friday-to-Saturday all nighter (it's 7:39 am as I'm writting this) to see it through to the end, and I've only completed mistress Sachiko's route so far! (the gallery is only at 33%)

Still, this game is a masterpiece as far as I'm concerned. It starts as a bit of a slowburn and honestly past the prologue and maybe the first 15-20 minutes of play I was "meh" about it and didn't expect it to go too far, but oh boy was I wrong! Main fetishes are, as I said, feet, (plus socks/stockings) trampling, some ballbusting, facesitting, ass-licking, tease and denial and ejaculation control, humiliation and probably a few others I'm missing now, but this game not only felt like the opposite of the Japanese femdom games I was complaining about earlier (the focus is not at all on the male character's pleasure), but also has a beautifully-woven submissive romantic storyline between your character and the dominant female character, Sachiko. (don't expect something too complex as it's a VN that takes a few hours to finish, but I really loved the relationship progression and how naturally everything seems to tie in at the end) There is even a short childhood flashback/memory which explores the psychological origins of your character's buried submissive tendencies, and that is tied-in quite neatly, in my opinion at least, to the character's final decisions and realisations about his true nature and deeper desires. (oh, and I guess beware that the memory will include some really light femdom scenes between 2 consenting minors in case that is a hard no for you)

The erotic scenes reminded me a bit of "Escalation!", (although shorter and in VN format) and even some of the ones in "Mistresses of the forest", which I highly admired.

I think Aseratrix Mister_M and maybe even lakano (I know you just said you generally dislike Japanese media products because you find the cultural gap too large but I think this one is in many ways atypical) could enjoy it!

Last edited: